Tire advice

rp_dc2

Hey guys so I was planning on buying some new tires soon and was thinking of going with the Falken Ziex ZE-512 tires. any suggestions? thanks!

lhd dc2

Taffeta White
Those tires aren't bad at all for the price. Alot of people actually run those tires, when it comes to looking for something cheap. You can get some good mileage out of them if you dont have some crazy camber or toe, and they have some decent grip. I personally like Nitto Neo Gens.

Last edited:

rnhib25

ricer all day
Idk what's the difference between the 512 and 912.

I have the 912 and they're still holding on I have -2.5 camber and hardly no camber wear.

BeatBox

Real Good!
i have bf goodrich g force and they been good to me
:thumbs up love mine, even more when i ended up paying like $34 for the set

my friend that drives a 350Z is in love with those tires lol
talks about them every day >.<
they are nice tires, u can go on the on loop style onramps like at 65 before they start to squeal lol

Idk what's the difference between the 512 and 912.

I have the 912 and they're still holding on I have -2.5 camber and hardly no camber wear.
the 512 are cheap, the 912 are gonna last you double time
if its something where ur going thru tires quick then the 912's is the way to go, other wise outta those two the 912 is better over all

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Best tires i ever had were Hankook K106 but they discontinued then for some reason, runners up are Toyo ST and Kuhmo Ecsta AST

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Continental Extreme Contact DWS

All season, excellent grip, great treadwear, not bad on road noise.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I personally have the 512's, used them in the snow this week, they were amazing. Had them last winter too, loved them.

BeatBox

Real Good!
Continental Extreme Contact DWS

All season, excellent grip, great treadwear, not bad on road noise.
those are next on my to buy list, one of the guys at work has them on his mustang and loves them
he had the Yokohama S Drives and he said those where junk lol