Top speed?

mikeman990

I've yet to go to a track but the fastest on a straight back road and hit 95 but it could have gone much faster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
122-mph in a '98 GS sedan automatic with a short ram, cat-back exhaust, and very (very) mild weight reduction.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I wanna say I've done around 145ish but that was a while ago with my ls on nitrous - think on my current setup I've gone about 130 down the highway but I don't like to do that anymore

Sent from my iPhone 4S

gsr_nikhil

I really want to try to see how long it'll last at 150mph. It's all I've been thinking about the past few days lol

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
I really want to try to see how long it'll last at 150mph. It's all I've been thinking about the past few days lol
I don't know if I'd do that. If you're wanting to blow up your car, come to Alabama and give it to me. :) It IS Christmas, after all. ;)

Nick_C78

...and now we know that you are all reckless bastards.

142 for me, before my car was built, so it took forever to get up there. Now it takes seconds, but I don't go fast on the streets anymore and I recommend you guys don't either!

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
80 on the highway. I can't get in trouble with the law. It might affect my enlistment.

Sent from my phone