Top speed?

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
I hit 110MPH with two others in the car on a flat highway. Makes me nervous though when I watch youtube videos of people having blowouts. If that happened to any of us going that fast on the freeway, we'd probably die!
- Aaron
[YOUTUBE="Blowout - :28Sec"]VEosuGzSbng[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Do's and Don't during a Blowout"]t-SYntoN1Y0[/YOUTUBE]

pinatigerdc4

When I first got my integra i would drive pretty fast going home from work. Which was 2am on a empty freeway. I hit 140 all stock 2x. I had a small accident on the street. Nothing major but it made me drive more responsible now.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
When I first got my integra i would drive pretty fast going home from work. Which was 2am on a empty freeway. I hit 140 all stock 2x. I had a small accident on the street. Nothing major but it made me drive more responsible now.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
I had a freeway accident too. I wasn't driving but a Opossum came outta nowhere and driver lost control to try and avoid it, this was at night, 12:30am. Car was totaled, ever since then I drive much more cautiously. Even if I just try to hit it to avoid losing control, you're gonna destroy your bumper if your car is lowered at all or has a lip. If you're gonna speed, do it during the day and in an area where you can't hurt anyone else!

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
110mph is the fastest I've driven in an automatic Integra with intake and exhaust. Fastest I've driven in the Miata was about 100.

MrGurley

************5-0
I've seen about 165ish, 9k in 5th stock gsr trans. A little more than just bolt ons though lol

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Fuck off with that speeding ad. :mrgreen:

I hit 130 in stock form, gsr. I really dont care for high speeds for a prolonged length of time on any public road. Get my kicks in and cut throttle. I may never see 140 in my integra.

gsr_nikhil

...and now we know that you are all reckless bastards.

142 for me, before my car was built, so it took forever to get up there. Now it takes seconds, but I don't go fast on the streets anymore and I recommend you guys don't either!
Lol i drive quick not fast but it was a one time thing :)

I've seen about 165ish, 9k in 5th stock gsr trans. A little more than just bolt ons though lol
Jesus. I'm jealous