Trying to setup a DYNO DAY in the BAY AREA!

ZaWn

Calling all INTEGRAS in the Bay Area!

This is a chance for you to put your DCs on the Dyno for a discounted price!
3 pulls for $50 at BLACKTRAX!

I need at least 5 integras to be scheduled before I can setup a date, so let me know! Thanks for looking!

Provided by superhypered

BlackTrax Performance
1819 Houret Ct
Milpitas, CA 95035
408-946-2900

More Info:

Time: 9am to roughly 4 or 5

Baseline Dynos: 3 pulls for fifty dollars
Dynotuning: 1hr tune will be a hundred dollars. 1hr maximum

Tuning is in the morning, baseline is after tuning is completed
Goes by list order, then by first come first serve

Tuning info from Jei:
I'll be tuning Hondata, AEM EMS, Apex-i AFC, Kpro. Maximum tuning time for each car is 1hr. Obviously, you wouldn't want to be a new standalone and expect to have drive away with a complete tune. For those already using/running/driving with a tune-able solution, you have the choice of focusing that hour on part throttle steady state tuning or wide open throttle tuning. Of course, if we find the part throttle doesn't need much editing, we'll jump right into WOT and Vtec crossover and vise versa.

WE ARE SHOOTING FOR NOVEMBER THE 19th!!
NEW INFO: We will be joined with a RX-7 group

UPDATE: There will be no tuning! Only Dyno since Jei is not available!

So far we have:
INTEGRAS:
1. zawn
2. Superhypered

RX-7:
1. funkjaw
2. Mn_Drift_FCon

Last edited:

mohohoho

Banned
Sweet. I'm down. I'll give you more details when you give us more details too

OnePointEight

v(^_^)z
For those of you thinking about modifying your cars for performance in the future I would definitely suggest taking this opportunity to get some numbers down. That way when you start spending money on performance parts you'll see the gains first hand and witness the progress made like a before and after.

Side note, man coming from the midwest... dyno pulls were like $300+ and that's with a group discount. >8 [