Tuning shops in the north east?

SupersonicGSR99

im from cape cod, ma so its a hike for me to go anywhere but i want to turbo my ssbp and i want a real shop to tune and dyno. any shops up north?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
TDC Tuning in Concord, N.H. They did my engine build. www.tdctuning.com, my car's the 12:1 GSR in he Project Cars/Customer Cars sections. Site hasn't been updated in a while, lol. But they're good, they started out primarily working on Honda's, nowadays they specialize in Subaru, Mitsubishi, Nissan. They have their own dyno, and your car will be alot safer up here than in NYC!

ltrain

TDC Tuning in Concord, N.H. They did my engine build. www.tdctuning.com, my car's the 12:1 GSR in he Project Cars/Customer Cars sections. Site hasn't been updated in a while, lol. But they're good, they started out primarily working on Honda's, nowadays they specialize in Subaru, Mitsubishi, Nissan. They have their own dyno, and your car will be alot safer up here than in NYC!
all 3 shops are in the suburbs.... the one in queens is close to nassau.

SiKRCR

Dentsport Garage in Norwood MA. their 240 > ASM's s2k in time attack. they built my boy's b16 powered old school mini too.

check out Wangs in Pelham NH, or Trick engineering in NH

all bad ass operations although IMO DSG > all

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Stay the HELL away from Wangs, he doesn't know what he's doing. People who take their car to Wangs then take it to TDC to get it straightened out.

Ksan

i got my car tuned at DSG (Dent Sport Garage) it is in Norwood Mass. The Guy matt is a really good tuner when it comes down to hondas and shit but i dont know for other cars like subbie, Mitsu, and mazda. But yeah i recommend DSG, high price but good.

SiKRCR

i got my car tuned at DSG (Dent Sport Garage) it is in Norwood Mass. The Guy matt is a really good tuner when it comes down to hondas and shit but i dont know for other cars like subbie, Mitsu, and mazda. But yeah i recommend DSG, high price but good.
my cousin's wrx was tuned there as was my boy's 300whp wrx. they built their evo for rally cross @ the x-games. their 240 they use for time attack is nuts. everyone i know who has gone there has had positive experiences.

don't have any experience with wangs but i do see a lot hondas come from there. a few 12 sec n/a civics, and a drag civic they just tuned to around 800+whp i saw his integra run @ epping and it held up ok.

Trick built an 11 sec Ls turbo i know of. i hear of good things but that is just word of mouth

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
don't have any experience with wangs but i do see a lot hondas come from there. a few 12 sec n/a civics, and a drag civic they just tuned to around 800+whp i saw his integra run @ epping and it held up ok.
Well I'm sure they don't e'ff up every car they touch, but they aern't trustworthy.

swalgier

on demand performance in Rhode Island had them do the turbo on my ls and they got more power then other shop near me said they could and cheap too the machanic beenworking on hondas for ever and he is smart goin to jersey for drag racing he has changed many parts there and on side of highway on way home very good most knowledge ive seen on east coast so far i got 225hp and 220 tq on 5 psi from the shop best around

95 modified

Protech performance in lodi, nj is a good shop to check out. They really know their honda's like inside and out. They even do engine swaps their.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
my cousin's wrx was tuned there as was my boy's 300whp wrx. they built their evo for rally cross @ the x-games. their 240 they use for time attack is nuts. everyone i know who has gone there has had positive experiences.

Trick built an 11 sec Ls turbo i know of. i hear of good things but that is just word of mouth
Wang's has a few reputable cars only because of the tuner... who doesn't even associate with Wang anymore.

Import Auto Tech
www.importautotech.net
978-490-5817

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
TDC Tuning is gone. The origional founder (Jon) ended his partnership with the guy who took over TDC when Jon moved to California to open a new shop. Jon came back to N.H., scooped up all his equipment and brought it all to Cali.
TDC Tuning is now HB Speed.