Tuning shops in the north east?

slowboyy

im from cape cod, ma so its a hike for me to go anywhere but i want to turbo my ssbp and i want a real shop to tune and dyno. any shops up north?
let me help you bro this is all from experience don't even think about dsg i went to school with matt k in florida cool guy but he mess my sti up, took it to him for a dyno tune had a few bolt ons matt tunes it dyno's 301whp basically stock which is not bad driving down rt 1 my car wont go past 4k call matt he says my ic might be cracked come to find out later when i got it tuned again my shit was fine, and before yoy guys say he does good work, i have 2 more several more my brother had his block rebuilt there and had it tuned these fools didnt put the timing belt on right and broke off and you guys know the end result of that they said mad stuff why it was but came to find out they didnt know what the hell what they was doing, as far as wangs he just like a mercedes benz just a name and overpriced for the quality work he do, tdc them dudes are good they worked on my nsx and my dc2 good work, but the number 1 shop that i would reccommend is ktr motorsports them dudes are sick that's where i brought my sti to when dsg f it up, when i say they good they good, they outta ayer mass and is kinda expensive but i promise you won't be upset

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
tdc them dudes are good they worked on my nsx and my dc2 good work
TDC installed my shocks/springs/rear sway, then also tore down and rebuilt my entire engine with 12:1 comp, installed my cams/valvesprings, chipped my ECU and dyno tuned, and my bad boy's been running strong and trouble free for 37K miles! So of course I agree, lol.
He closed down TDC though, he's got a new place in California: www.hbspeed.com

slowboyy

TDC installed my shocks/springs/rear sway, then also tore down and rebuilt my entire engine with 12:1 comp, installed my cams/valvesprings, chipped my ECU and dyno tuned, and my bad boy's been running strong and trouble free for 37K miles! So of course I agree, lol.
He closed down TDC though, he's got a new place in California: www.hbspeed.com
yea i know i help work on jeff legacy before he left

LotusPod

Petrel Head
Stay the HELL away from Wangs, he doesn't know what he's doing. People who take their car to Wangs then take it to TDC to get it straightened out.

I concur, I have heard time & time again Avoid Wang's Autosports AT ALL COSTS