Turn-offs...

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
This girl I met last night, her eyes didn't open completely. It looked like she was high, like the whole night. And she isn't asian, so don't pull the race card on me, :lol:

KevBrinks

If I have bad habits, by all means I don't mind if a girl wants to "cure" me of them. But seriously, leave my dorky tendencies alone! If I enjoy cars too much, or video games, or technology, or anime and cartoons, please consider those my "endearing characteristics" rather than turn-offs that need to go.

I mean, realistically, would you rather me spend "guys night out" hitting a club/bar with my friends, or sitting at home with a beer shooting people on an online game?

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
yeah

well, its just lame when you see a but ugly chic with a big ass playboy bunny tat on her back.

maybe they are trying to up the sex apeal, but it dont work for me

Those are gonna be some LONG ears when you're 60

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I think its just trashy to see a girl with a big ass tat regardless of what it is. The female body can be such a sexy thing why screw it up with graffiti.......it would be like spray painting some shit on the side of my new badass house

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
I think its just trashy to see a girl with a big ass tat regardless of what it is. The female body can be such a sexy thing why screw it up with graffiti.......it would be like spray painting some shit on the side of my new badass house
haha

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ lol.

Some tats are hott... I'm not a fan of huge ones tho. Little random sweet ones are b.a. but I'm not a fan of murals painted on my girl's body.

Turn off: Girls that try to jump in the group right away. Forward girls are awesome, but ones that try to get "in" with everyone piss me off. lol