Turn-offs...

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Turn off: Girls that try to jump in the group right away. Forward girls are awesome, but ones that try to get "in" with everyone piss me off. lol
i just wanted to fit in with you and your friends...:( lol

hairy ass guys turn me off. excessively hairy backs, chests, arms, and necklines. i mean some hair is okay, i suppose. men aren't always meant to be pretty.

...but when a guy takes off his shirt and it looks like he has a whole, full-length sweater on, it's kinda gross.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i just wanted to fit in with you and your friends...:( lol

hairy ass guys turn me off. excessively hairy backs, chests, arms, and necklines. i mean some hair is okay, i suppose. men aren't always meant to be pretty.

...but when a guy takes off his shirt and it looks like he has a whole, full-length sweater on, it's kinda gross.
same goes for females..

G3GirL

lol, seriously tho!! It's just annoying..
lol i know what you mean, though. i met this guy who acted like he understood every single one of our inside jokes, right off the bat...lol and i'm a pretty random person. i found it rather amusing.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Same here. I was actually talking to a girl last night who laughed at almost everything I said... then later admitted that she didn't know what I was talking about... Stupid girls.

G3GirL

So you're not hairy I assume? Lol!
only on my head.

my head of hair and eyebrows...

and beard.

J/P!! i don't have a beard, i swear. lol i just thought it'd be a funny image to paint. jake dates girls with beards...