Turning 21..

dlo253

What up CI?! Sooo, Im turning 21 on the 26th... and im getting kidnapped and taken to the bar hahah. Lets hear some suggestion for some drinks to try. I mean, i know what i like...but theres like countless options now that its legal. Lets hear some ideas! =)

dlo253

Haha oh i know that, im tryin to expand my horizons though haha. done both those many nights.. im thinkin along the lines of good drinks or mixed shots...sumthn new rather than just taking hella shots of one or two things.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
adios mother fucker (adios)
liquid cocaine (LC)
Tokyo Tea
Black Superman
Incredible Hulk
Red Bull vodka

those are all pretty good

Kyle

Flyout to MD, Mitch and I will show you a good time (blacking out is optional). I've never really done mixed drinks, just the usual poor college kid stuff. Smirnoff and monster , or cherry coke as a chaser.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Don't chase. That's for bitches. There's a million kinds of shots, google it. There's a bartender guide that you can put ingredients in and it'll give you options. Do that using stuff you know.

BeatBox

Real Good!
Don't chase. That's for b****es. There's a million kinds of shots, google it. There's a bartender guide that you can put ingredients in and it'll give you options. Do that using stuff you know.
:thumbs up
drink your liver out, until you get cancer! That's how real party animals do it
hahahaha
nothing like a few drinks with friends, some of my best memories are from that
worse thing is to have to work the next day, did it once or two never again sht sucks

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Shots:
Surfers On Acid
Sex with an Alligator
Red Headed Slut

Drink:
Grateful Dead(like a LIT but better)

dlo253

KCT(its a KC MO drink) Hennessy, some sprite, and some lemon

Vodka ad sprite..keep it simple!

Happy early bday dude!
Ah shit! Almost forgot about the KCT.

Thanks man! And thanks to everybody else for giving ideas. Lets see how many of em I Can scratch off the list LOL.