Type r suspension on ls?

Dnethics

I have a 2000 integra with eibach ground controls but they are going out. I was wondering if the type r suspension is worth getting?

Dnethics

Not going to lie to you, I don't remember. Been a while since I've payed attention to my suspension.

Nick_C78

Stock type r suspension isn't that great...its a stock suspension after all. Also you would need to change out to the type r rear lower control arms because they use an eyelet style. I would just get some Koni Oranges or some Eibach Pro-Kit shocks and keep your ground controls. It would be your best bet overall.

Dnethics

I'm not slammed to the ground right now but I do want to have about 1/2 in. To 1 inch gap between tire & fender. Wife says it's too low lol she doesn't like riding in my car...It is my DD, What shocks do you recommend samurai_blue?

Dnethics

Stock type r suspension isn't that great...its a stock suspension after all. Also you would need to change out to the type r rear lower control arms because they use an eyelet style. I would just get some Koni Oranges or some Eibach Pro-Kit shocks and keep your ground controls. It would be your best bet overall.
Thx for the options but I'm not sure about those koni oranges... If I don't just changed the shocks, my other options was either skunk 2 pro II coilovers or tein street coilovers

Nick_C78

Why not koni oranges? Koni is the absolute best bang for your buck when it comes to valving. Also Koni oranges with the eibach ground control spring and sleeve combo will ride way better than the 2 coilovers you listed. But its your call. I gave my suggestion.

Dnethics

Why not koni oranges? Koni is the absolute best bang for your buck when it comes to valving. Also Koni oranges with the eibach ground control spring and sleeve combo will ride way better than the 2 coilovers you listed. But its your call. I gave my suggestion.
I heard koni oranges can't handle that much drop or they'll wear out quicker... Is this true? Also what's the difference between the yellow & orange?

Swerve

Shawn
I run ground control sleeves with tokico illuminas, great for dd, I will say I haven't heard to great of things of the oranges but I've never ran them.

Koni yellows are amazing.