UCA hitting your strut tower?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
When we lower our cars, the UCA or A arm or whatever you want to call it can hit the strut tower. Repeated banging of the strut tower can make that shit look nasty. Have you ever wondered "is there a way for this shit to stop?" Well there is.

http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/proddetail.asp?prod=9.9132

These bolt up to the shock tower.

Im picking up mine today and can show some installed pictures tioday or something.

Swerve

Shawn
When we lower our cars, the UCA or A arm or whatever you want to call it can hit the strut tower. Repeated banging of the strut tower can make that shit look nasty. Have you ever wondered "is there a way for this shit to stop?" Well there is.

http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/proddetail.asp?prod=9.9132

These bolt up to the shock tower.

Im picking up mine today and can show some installed pictures tioday or something.
Will this solve my bottoming out problem if I have the Skunk2 UCA's.

Swerve

Shawn
lol, are all your parts Junk2, Shaun?
:'( PO was a dumbass... Yes. Just changed springs to GC and Im looking for stock UCAs cause the Sk2 ones bottom out when I get in the car and keep me from running GC extended tophats... Im working on it tho.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Will this solve my bottoming out problem if I have the Skunk2 UCA's.
youre either too low, or springs are too soft. i never hit my upper control arm against the tower except one corner at button.

:'( PO was a dumbass... Yes. Just changed springs to GC and Im looking for stock UCAs cause the Sk2 ones bottom out when I get in the car and keep me from running GC extended tophats... Im working on it tho.
i have them for you i have to find them though.

Swerve

Shawn
youre either too low, or springs are too soft. i never hit my upper control arm against the tower except one corner at button.

i have them for you i have to find them though.
its probably being too low and the roads I love around are gnarly.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
you sir, just made my day. I suppose this is in return for me making yours last week? haha I'm definitely in for the pictures of them installed!