Username change?

NJDM94TEG

Hey i was wondering if i could change my username. Either that or could i delete my account and make a new one?

NJDM94TEG

i think i can but there has to be a good reason behind it
well its kinda silly to be honest but i owned this 94 for a couple days and traded it to my buddy for a 99 so i was curious if i could jus change the 94 to 99. And trust me i dont expect every time i change a car to change my name but i plan on keeping the new one and feel stupid with a diff year car in my name. Appreciate the help thanks

pinkley

b@115D33p
well its kinda silly to be honest but i owned this 94 for a couple days and traded it to my buddy for a 99 so i was curious if i could jus change the 94 to 99. And trust me i dont expect every time i change a car to change my name but i plan on keeping the new one and feel stupid with a diff year car in my name. Appreciate the help thanks
This is the reason my user name is my last name. It'll never change lol
I use to trade my vehicles at least once a year. I've had the teg for over a year so I think I'm safe.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Yeah, mine used to be JakeC1978, but that seemed dumb, so I changed it. Even if I get a different car, I'll still like this name.

NJDM94TEG

This is the reason my user name is my last name. It'll never change lol
I use to trade my vehicles at least once a year. I've had the teg for over a year so I think I'm safe.
im 22, had upwards of 30 cars alrede lol im trying to change though lovin the teg its definately a keeper 8)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
PM Ominousg2 and see if they will do it. I dont think i can, you may have to plead your case. Im sure it cant be something as rudementary as "i have a 99 now so i would like my name to be jdm01 to jdm99"