Usmc

L_Acura_S

Well my time has come to serve our country. In December I will be swearing into the marines, then taking my leave sometime in June-August. Just curious if any of you fellow CI members are enlisting?

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i keep thinking about it. but im going to college first. but i still have the option to commison when i get out. why USMC? there is a lot more room for growth in the army

L_Acura_S

You know just something Ive always wanted. Ive looked into all the other branches, Ill get a lot of the same benefits when I get out. With a high level of oportunities when I get out should I not decide to stay.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Semper Fi Do or Die, Blood Makes the Grass Grow! Good job man, you'll love it.

Last edited:

L_Acura_S

Thanks Aussie, definitely mixed feelings but excited none the less. Aiforce was one of my first choices but then I got to talking to the marine recruiters and couldnt be more happy with my decision.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Congrats man. I wouldn't go unless I was drafted, but props to you for enlisting.

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Thanks Aussie, definitely mixed feelings but excited none the less. Aiforce was one of my first choices but then I got to talking to the marine recruiters and couldnt be more happy with my decision.
I spent 5 years in the air force, I wish I would have went in another branch.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Semper Fi Do or Die, Blood Makes the Grass Grow! Good job man, you'll love it.
someone is a little moto... now arent we?
I spent 5 years in the air force, I wish I would have went in another branch.
tired of being refered to as a girly man? :lol:

i have a feeling i am going to wind up commisioning when i get out of school. but at this point i dont have any clue