VOTE! September '11 ROTM

Sept. ROTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goofygamer

Funniest thing about this, Dylan is the only participant to vote for another competitor and he voted for Mr. Monster. It's called 'class'; some have it, some don't
Isn't there a rule in bright, red, font that says "Don't vote for yourself"? If Dylan is the only one who didn't vote for himself, then technically, everyone was disqualified. lol

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I believe last month cmonster voted for himself and was disqualified;)

Prozon

Kris
Somebody really wants to win, lol.

I've only ever heard of Dylan, did everybody else just log in to run? :p

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Isn't there a rule in bright, red, font that says "Don't vote for yourself"? If Dylan is the only one who didn't vote for himself, then technically, everyone was disqualified. lol
the rule says don't vote for yourself. if they didn't vote period, then they clearly didn't vote for themselves.

fail goofy...fail.

goofygamer

the rule says don't vote for yourself. if they didn't vote period, then they clearly didn't vote for themselves.

fail goofy...fail.
Sorry, im a little goofy at times ;). I voted already, so I can't see who voted for who at the poll. I only gave my opinion based on what the other members have stated; and, sexyssbp clarified that everybody was talking about the last rotm the c-monster was in. You fail for not reading the posts below mine : P haha