Wanna start a DC2 club or a Integra club in Sacramento

.Cortez

94' LS
Johney, First of all, I can't understand a damn thing your saying, Speak English, not whatever the hell your talking. Second, Crew's arent easy to run, I'm Currently VP my of my crew, and its a struggle! Third, This is a show off your car forum... Lounge much?

Last edited:

kuro300

LTDI racing
... Hey was up I had the same problem down here in the Bay Area, but I just got a bunch of drivers from my college ... an told people about the meet, well anyways it works.

And Now I have a crew of a few driver
two integra mine and a second gen , a 240sx ,camaro, an Audi a4... wierd an yet rare group ...
also if you gonna start a group make sure you have constant meets or just kick it .. you know cause believe me shit gets hella old fast.
sorry for the crazy as lecture lol

johney-99teg

i went to one of my boys who paints
n thanks for the tips tht helped alot

.Cortez

94' LS
i went to one of my boys who paints
n thanks for the tips tht helped alot
Im not hatin man, Just layin it down I sappose, Imma good guy, you'll learn. haha, But as I should have said, if you do get something going, Good luck with it. Im thinking about stepping down on my position and going with just a regular member and chill.

johney-99teg

oo really y do u wanna step down??
n thanks ya im tryin but its hard to get people actualy to come n be part of the group

johney-99teg

for real i got 4 people in the crew already its my 99 ls my bros 99 ls my boy dc5 and my other boys DA
so wats up u wanna join and meet up

DA_newbie

Modesto doesn't have any either huh?

I love when you talk shit about the DA's, you welcome for the B series ;)

dopematic

I think if you tried to set up a meet and greet type of deal ; you know like the usual as stated earlier even though there really is the same "show" cars hat show up. There will be others that show up from time to time too. Some nights will have better turn outs than other nights.

Build friendships from that and then I think if you wanted to start your crew would be easier.