Wanna start a DC2 club or a Integra club in Sacramento

johney-99teg

i never seen a good club in sacramento and i got my integra so im reallin tryin to make one im good at main clubs and organizing things sooo if u wanna join let me noo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wite2nr

wat up I grew up in sac but I live in az now :(

johney-99teg

oo u have a crew in sac i really wanna join or start a crew
n noo thts the problem i dont no any1 esle with an integra n thanks for the help
but ya if its cool i would try to join ur crew in sac

johney-99teg

im just tryin to get a meet together so we can see eachother integra and make a crew and go to shows and stuff cuz in sac i dont think there is any good dc2 tht i have seen so idk if u guys want to but let me no

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
im just tryin to get a meet together so we can see eachother integra and make a crew and go to shows and stuff cuz in sac i dont think there is any good dc2 tht i have seen so idk if u guys want to but let me no
youre trippin every god damn integra here is a show car....i see atleast 10 differet jdm front integras

johney-99teg

no i didnt say there no good dc2 i said theres no good crews n ya i no there r alot of dicks thts y we should makeour own meets n get alot of people to come

Key_do

Im in sac too. Theres plenty of clean tegs around here. But dont really know any kind of 'crew'.