Washington State Group

Prozon

Kris
I just made a group for CI users in Washington.

Thought it might be easier to coordinate with one another if anyone wanted to meet, knew of some good deals, had questions that were area specific.. ect..
If your in Washington let me know, i'll send you an invite.

Thanks for reading. :)

Posted this in both the Lounge and the Northwest forums trying to get a few more members to see it.

Last edited:

dlo253

we should try to set sumthn up for the summer. a nice meet, bbq photoshoot....or sumthn lol

Prozon

Kris
Hey that works too. I was talking to a few members about January / February because I should have my car done by that time.
Whenever works really, maybe both times?

Also: I'm not cooking, everyone might die of food poisoning. xD

NebulousGSR

I'm in Washington, however I'm on the east side of the state...
haha, photo-shoots always sound good :thumbs up

stormnorman

we should try to set sumthn up for the summer. a nice meet, bbq photoshoot....or sumthn lol
Any of you guys make it to Pacific Raceway's ""Import Faceoff" last summer? pretty sure its happening again. Bout to be there all day! :D

Prozon

Kris
I have never been there before. I hope to go sometime during the year though. (2011)

What I saw on the site was:
For the import crowd, we’ve added Import Nights and the NOS Forum Fest to the schedule.
I can't wait to see the schedule. :)

stormnorman

dude it was so sick. i took hella pics. there was soo much free NOS drinks there too! got a FAT headache at the end of the day and just crashed when i got home haha.

Prozon

Kris
I'm a Monster fan as far as drinks go. :)

Hell, by summer my car will be cool enough to actually take a picture of haha.

Prozon

Kris
By summer i'll be boosted.
I hope to be boosted by January.

But I might bump boost down on the list.
Transmission Rebuilt/New Clutch.

That way I could actually DRIVE boosted. :D
$160 to pay off my debt to my bud before I finish my engine lol.
The little things are killing me lol. I need like $100-200 more to have everything set up and good.

Rebuild will be under $400 for the transmission. Clutch will be new. Engine will be rebuilt.
I won't have any worries running boosted. :)

stormnorman

oh hell yeah. i was gonna garrett turbo mine but my friend sold the kit to some other dude before i could get it, so now im just focusing on a c1 build.

Prozon

Kris
You need to let me know when that event is going down. I will definitely drive up to watch you fail. :)

My bud and I are going to have my Integra set up pretty well before summer. $110 to get all my intercooler piping powdercoated blue. Valve cover and oil pan i'm waiting on a price.

Hopefully when I rebuild the transmission i'll clean up the engine bay and repaint that.

stormnorman

dont worry ill notify everyone up on here. lol nah i dont think ill fail, especially against a blue boosted DA :D

Prozon

Kris
Eh hem, blue and GRAY.
If your lucky it'll be painted, that way when you fail it doesn't look like some piece of shit car that owned you. ;)