Wednesday is the day.

L_Acura_S

So I did it and finally came the light side whoo. Sold my DC4 and on wednesday will be picking up an OLD BUT NEW TO ME, Gsr. GO ME!!! its a 94 gsr (silver) with 187,xxx miles. Little work will need to be done, but for the price of 2500 I cant even complain. Only mods are CAI and catback exhaust so it hasnt been murdered. Im very excite. Since its not in my possession however wednesday I will post the pictures. So for now save the "THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITH OUT PICS" p. p. p. please.

mirrorimg

I would say the mileage is average per the year. If you figure 12k miles per year times 15 years, you have 180k.

I would do a compression test and leakdown test to make sure the motor is healthy before you start spending money on performance upgrades. Definitely going to need to do the suspension after thats taken care of though :)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I would say the mileage is average per the year. If you figure 12k miles per year times 15 years, you have 180k.

I would do a compression test and leakdown test to make sure the motor is healthy before you start spending money on performance upgrades. Definitely going to need to do the suspension after thats taken care of though :)
x2

i consider someone who puts that stuff on to run a car pretty hard. so do a leak down and compression test

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I have a 180 on my 99 and I drive alot of highway... so I guess 174 is low for me lol

L_Acura_S

My first plan is to actually buy a new engine. A buddy of mine showed me a website called tigerjapanese.com. Its a bit cheaper than hmotors but same quality. But I will be checking it out to get her a running for a bit. No lights are on tho thats a plus.