Weed legalization in Colorado and Washington

94rs-gharp

Okay y'all, so obviously we know Marijuana is legal in both places but my question to those of you who live in either state is what exactly has this done to your state since legalization? Im curious as to is it taxed as a farm item can you grow it for hemp or just to smoke it etc. etc. How has life changed (if at all in either state) as well as what exactly do the laws on it state

drevans_satx

Dylan
I agree with Swerve. Society can't function if everyone is stoned all the time...

Inb4 stoners saying "nah bruh I totes smoke before i do anything! It makes me drive better and I can do everything better Brah"

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dlo253

Makes shit worse. Can't grow it in WA. Now there is DUI laws, that are absurd. Basically if u take one hit and drive a few hours later and get pulled and tested you are fucked. Its gonna be expensive as fuck in the stores. 40% tax, and its taxed like 25% at each stage of growing..... niggaz r still gonna get it in the hood for the low, shit ain't changin other than they can't arrest you for possession of under a zip. Unless you are "DUI"

Swerve

Shawn
Makes shit worse. Can't grow it in WA. Now there is DUI laws, that are absurd. Basically if u take one hit and drive a few hours later and get pulled and tested you are fucked. Its gonna be expensive as fuck in the stores. 40% tax, and its taxed like 25% at each stage of growing..... niggaz r still gonna get it in the hood for the low, shit ain't changin other than they can't arrest you for possession of under a zip. Unless you are "DUI"
This^ I don't want it legalized regardless of my views on it

dlo253

I smoke more than a decent amount and I was more pissed off than the people who were strongly against it.... I was doin just fine with things the way they were....

Swerve

Shawn
I smoke more than a decent amount and I was more pissed off than the people who were strongly against it.... I was doin just fine with things the way they were....
I don't like change
Obama gave me enough "change" to last awile anyways

dlo253

Pretty much
Although I gotta say.... it is pretty nice to be able to pick up a zip and just toss it on the seat or where ever the hell you want.. and not having to worry about cops smelling it if u get pulled. Unless your blowed as fuck of course haha.

Swerve

Shawn
Pretty much
Although I gotta say.... it is pretty nice to be able to pick up a zip and just toss it on the seat or where ever the hell you want.. and not having to worry about cops smelling it if u get pulled. Unless your blowed as fuck of course haha.
How can you pick up wed without smoking? Haha

94rs-gharp

How can you pick up wed without smoking? Haha
gotta be smart to transport it back home lol

and as far as being taxed at least there is another source of income for the state honestly it can help. I understand the DUI part because of reduced reaction times and what not be funny as hell to light up with your boss though at work :lol:

dlo253

Yeah, it just became legal. I still do shit pretty much the same way I used to. We used to get down tough, but that's another subject not for a public forum.
From what I heard CO is basically the same, but they can grow.