Went racing and won one lost one

JordanB21

If I told you that it's on hondata s300 not a stock p72 but still isn't actually tuned like on a dyno thus no dyno sheet would I still be wrong? are you going to try and make something else up?

Just because I didn't mention it for verbatim of what his build is top to bottom doesn't mean it's make belief. stoopid.

Nick_C78

He street tuned a 14.0:1 compression motor? I am not sure if that is confidence or stupidity. Curious about his build list though and why he wants such high compression. This could be funny, but what do you guys assume it puts out to the wheels?

corona88

One day back and now I remember why I sold all my honda and went to M-cars....back to the M forums I go.

Nick_C78

One day back and now I remember why I sold all my honda and went to M-cars....back to the M forums I go.
Hardly a comparison. M series guys usually have money to learn. Honda guys are poor kids who like to talk shit and ghetto rig. Both have their circle of idiots. Probably similar in percentage, but since honda has a larger Gross number it is just more idiots.

Nick_C78

The difference between 13 and 14 is monstrous. Also, you would fall under the confidence part of that list. lol

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I was at 13.4 according to the math, but who knows how accurate that is. Well maybe pretty accurate since it never kaboomed. You're right though, the difference between just 13.5 and 14 is huge. Every .1 at that level is an astronomical change.

JordanB21

Right?

By the way I checked in with him today and I was mistaken though I could've sworn he said it was 14:1 compression but I asked again and he said it was more around 12:1 and tuned on neptune not hondata but when they first ran it they couldn't get it started with a basemap tune and had to take it to a shop but needs a retune to account for the larger 440cc injectors.
I'll post a picture and video later detailing the car.

Nick_C78

Sooo you were wrong about the compression and the street tune. :p basically the two factors that we listed as stupid. Now it sounds believable for sure.

phatintegra

Banned
I was at 13.4 according to the math, but who knows how accurate that is. Well maybe pretty accurate since it never kaboomed. You're right though, the difference between just 13.5 and 14 is huge. Every .1 at that level is an astronomical change.
If the build is done right, tuning and also depends on how you drive it. It can be reliable.
My motor will be around 13:1-13:4 once I get some time to get the rod bearing measurement and get the motor back together. I think 13:5 or over is pushing it

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
If the build is done right, tuning and also depends on how you drive it. It can be reliable.
My motor will be around 13:1-13:4 once I get some time to get the rod bearing measurement and get the motor back together. I think 13:5 or over is pushing it
Good luck with that, is all I have for you. I def don't recommend it for a daily, but its nice when it works.