Went racing and won one lost one

JordanB21

What the f*** happened last night?? :lol: but Jordan, please go get that miata and make a build thread on here. PLEASE!!!!!!!

It would be entertaining to watch you throw away money into two slow ass cars instead of one.

But seriously though (even though you won't listen, no newbs ever listen to us on here) swap out the B18B1 for a C1 and build that engine up. Trying to make a B1 fast without boost or LSV is a waste of time.
Lol, right? We were making history last night.

Yeahhhh, no one ever mentioned modding miatas or any mazda in the last 6 pages. I said I was getting an mx3 daily driver, that was it.

Soooooo Basically. Sell my integra, and then buy a gsr is what you're telling me?

I was wanting to go boost on the b1 eventually but figured it made more sense to put cams and intake on before adding a turbo or super (which is still a coin toss if I keep this car). I never said I never wanted to boost.
I have a friend who is building a b18c1 n/a with 14:1 compression with vtec. How would I ever beat him without some form of boost? Only thing I have on him is ability to take corners in the integra versus his hatch civic.

R13

The other asshole
Hatch will put a teg in it's place in the twisties, Unless it has really bad suspension and tires.

JordanB21

Hatch will put a teg in it's place in the twisties, Unless it has really bad suspension and tires.
Has little to no suspension mods? Just tires and 15'' inch rims which aint shit. Integra so would take corners better, but with his power he would still win.

Nick_C78

If he is building a motor with 14:1 compression you can always just cruise and wait for his to blow up when it idles. Also starting it won't be easy so request the race to be with cars off first.

Or laugh that it will require 110 octane to be drivable.

JordanB21

If he is building a motor with 14:1 compression you can always just cruise and wait for his to blow up when it idles. Also starting it won't be easy so request the race to be with cars off first.

Or laugh that it will require 110 octane to be drivable.
I think you think he doesn't currently drive the car. He does, he runs e85 which is like average 105-110 octane fuel. It's a mean fucking motor with over 10 grand in his build, mostly in the motor.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
I fear the man who spends 10gs on his suspension more than a man with 10gs in his engine.

Also, motor is the technical term now to distinguish electric drive components. Motor is a term used for hybrids. Fans, ac, microwaves etc.

Nick_C78

I think you think he doesn't currently drive the car. He does, he runs e85 which is like average 105-110 octane fuel. It's a mean f***ing motor with over 10 grand in his build, mostly in the motor.
Considering you said that you have a friend who is currently building it...yes I assumed he was in the building stage.

Thats cool that he is driving it. What dyno numbers did he put down? Have a graph?

94RS

No fucks given.
Hmm... Has a buddy that builds engines, says he knows how to build one himself, yet still feels the need to ask how to increase performance of an LS.... Something isn't adding up.

JordanB21

Next time I'm over at his ill take pictures but no he doesn't have a dyno sheet yet because it hasn't been tuned yet.