Went racing and won one lost one

94RS

No fucks given.
doooodddd what. are. you. talking about. Like literally drawing random tiny conclusions to pick apart a car I plan on getting?
You seem to know the answer to that one.

uhm okay?
It is, isn't it?

Going somewhere with this?
Pointing out your stupidity.

I guess I'm suppose to dispute your points and invalidate them
You don't seem to be doing a good job at it.

like the fact that you haven't considered how much lighter the mx3 is than the integra
A whole 150lbs? What a huge difference...

and the fact that it was designed by a company
:rolf: WHAT?!? :rolf:

and you could even glance over at other mazda cars that don't have trouble keeping up in traffic like the miata for example.
Great example... A rev happy lightweight with just as much power as the V6 MX3.

The car has like 107000 miles on it and was all adult owned too, so it's healthy.
Maybe so, but it still doesn't have the same 85hp it had when new...

I average 28mpg in my integra
You can do better...

so you're making up this street racer stuff.
You started a thread about it....

Like where are you depicting me street racing?
Anywhere that isn't a designated track.

In crazy crowded street corners and cities and parks and s***?
If you race on a street corner or in a park, make sure to send it in to America's Funniest Videos. I'm sure you could win the prize...

Try country back roads
So still not a track?

where you could have some low chance of maybe hitting a cow if you couldn't see it from miles back.
Oh look, something that wouldn't be on a drag strip.

That's basically the only thing you're cling onto for some form of 'group orgy bashing of things it's common to hate on.'
Wanna try that one again?

Great, you've got the opinion of everyone else.
Then everyone else seems to have some common sense.

JordanB21

Vtec is for fuel economy as well everybody.

I feel like that was kind of obvious. LS and GS are 25-30 mpg and gsrs and shit are way higher.

don't know why the mx3 is even relevant still, I'm getting it still, that's still happening. You could say they catch on fire at 120k miles and I would still be getting it as a fact. It could be covered is feces a foot deep and I would still be getting it. It could be on blocks with the rims stolen and the crazy part about it is I'm still getting it! for free even! So you can internet fuck my bum all night but I'm still getting the god damn mx3 compact family car. Are we done quoting internet specs and pooping into our hands and eatting it? It's fun, it really is. I'm doing it right now.

The more I think about it, it would be nice to just sell the integra. idk man. idk. Whatcha think I could get for it?

94RS

No fucks given.
You've been shitting in your hand and eating it? I knew there was something wrong with you from the start...

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: Out of all that, that's the only thing you could pick out? :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

JordanB21

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: Out of all that, that's the only thing you could pick out? :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:
Sorry. I got bored and didn't read it all. I just skipped to the end and saw the last line.

JordanB21

Hey. 94rs. what would you pay for my car? Like be my Kelly Blue Books right meow. Do you need an area code and options and condition ratings?

Go back like two pages and click on a thread I linked and tell me. I want to know. I want to know your plans. and I how involved in them I am. will I be forgiven. and if you want roses. you can go buy a bouquet. and if that just wont cut it, well what can I say? Youre what keeps me believing this worlds not gone dead! Strength in my bones and the words in my head! They pour out to paper! and it's all for you! Thats what you do... THats what you do.... I want to know your fears, and if you'll forget me next year. and When the jets go up and out will our hearts stay here? If you could forgive me for being so brash, well you could hit me up whip, id savor each lash....your what keeps me believing this worlds not gone dead! the strength in my bones and the words in my head...they pour out to paper and it's all for you! Cuz thats what you do! no more fighting. it is only a waste of our time. Because soo we'll be leaving. will this strength still be mine!?

I'll look out for you.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Hey. 94rs. what would you pay for my car? Like be my Kelly Blue Books right meow. Do you need an area code and options and condition ratings?
He wouldn't. :mrgreen:

Who would buy an openly admitted ragged on LS from a guy who shits in his hands and eats it, There's not enough lysol in the world for that car to ever be sanitary again. :lol:

JordanB21

He wouldn't. :mrgreen:

Who would buy an openly admitted ragged on LS from a guy who s***s in his hands and eats it, There's not enough lysol in the world for that car to ever be sanitary again. :lol:
Sometimes. I rub poop under my car because I think he likes it. I would like it.