Went racing and won one lost one

JordanB21

WOAH AN MX3 THAT COMES WITH EITHER 4 CYL OR 6 CYL BUT IN THIS CASE 4 CYL AND GETS 24-35MPG AS A DD?!?!?!? THATS FUCKING IGNORANT ASS SHIT. HOW DARE I GET A CAR THAT IS MORE FUEL EFFICIENT THAN MY INTEGRA?!?!!!!

Street racing is super cool
totes bro. i'm a professional street racer. I do it all the time, someone challenges me I not only accept but punch them in the face to let them know how excited I am.

Ganyon

Who thinks it would be funny to see the lunchbox beat up on this Integra?

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh, you're right. I forgot about the 4cyl ones that made a whopping 85hp to the crank when new. You damn sure won't be getting 35mpg when you're having to floor it to keep up with traffic though.

And this circles back to the Integra that you're pissing money into. If I was regularly able to get 29mpg in the city with an automatic, there's no reason a street racer such as yourself couldn't slow it down a bit and get better than that.

Noneed2Hate

I was driving on the street and this lady in her prius rolled up beside me and gave me the sign, it was a 40 roll she honked 3 times to signal the start, she immediately used all her boost... and smoke checked my ass

I was all like: wat

STREET RACING IS SUPER SERIOUS GUISE

R13

The other asshole
I only race 5.0 foxbodies, Friend of mine has one, Smoked him one day and when I came back his motor was strung out down the road. :mrgreen:

JordanB21

Oh, you're right. I forgot about the 4cyl ones that made a whopping 85hp to the crank when new. You damn sure won't be getting 35mpg when you're having to floor it to keep up with traffic though.

And this circles back to the Integra that you're pissing money into. If I was regularly able to get 29mpg in the city with an automatic, there's no reason a street racer such as yourself couldn't slow it down a bit and get better than that.
doooodddd what. are. you. talking about. Like literally drawing random tiny conclusions to pick apart a car I plan on getting? uhm okay? Going somewhere with this?
I guess I'm suppose to dispute your points and invalidate them like the fact that you haven't considered how much lighter the mx3 is than the integra and the fact that it was designed by a company and you could even glance over at other mazda cars that don't have trouble keeping up in traffic like the miata for example.

The car has like 107000 miles on it and was all adult owned too, so it's healthy.
I average 28mpg in my integra, so you're making up this street racer stuff. Like where are you depicting me street racing? In crazy crowded street corners and cities and parks and shit? Try country back roads where you could have some low chance of maybe hitting a cow if you couldn't see it from miles back. That's basically the only thing you're cling onto for some form of 'group orgy bashing of things it's common to hate on.' Great, you've got the opinion of everyone else.

Noneed2Hate

doooodddd what. are. you. talking about. Like literally drawing random tiny conclusions to pick apart a car I plan on getting? uhm okay? Going somewhere with this?
I guess I'm suppose to dispute your points and invalidate them like the fact that you haven't considered how much lighter the mx3 is than the integra and the fact that it was designed by a company and you could even glance over at other mazda cars that don't have trouble keeping up in traffic like the miata for example.

The car has like 107000 miles on it and was all adult owned too, so it's healthy.
I average 28mpg in my integra, so you're making up this street racer stuff. Like where are you depicting me street racing? In crazy crowded street corners and cities and parks and s***? Try country back roads where you could have some low chance of maybe hitting a cow if you couldn't see it from miles back. That's basically the only thing you're cling onto for some form of 'group orgy bashing of things it's common to hate on.' Great, you've got the opinion of everyone else.
I street race the cows...... they have a constant source of methane so they can keep going and going while I have to refill

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
WOAHH....time out!

This:

Is in no way comparable to this:

RWD sports car ≠ FWD compact 4 seater family coupe

Not only did it make less power than the Miata, but it was at minimum 400lbs heavier. There was nothing light about it.

The only racing I see going on around here

R13

The other asshole
:mrgreen: My speedo is off by about 6mph according to gps so I could argue it's better than 36.