Went racing and won one lost one

R13

The other asshole
I have a mustang GT and a camaro estimated around 320-340hp and they're both slow as s***. :mrgreen:

JordanB21

I have a mustang GT and a camaro estimated around 320-340hp and they're both slow as s***. :mrgreen:
what years are they? I mean you can't really compare those cars to the integra. My mustang weighs around 3500 with me in it and is still at it's stock anemic 215hp rating from factory.
The camaro I'm getting is a heavy pig too but the big difference is that it's a 350 versus my shitty 302.

I go back and forth on just selling the integra since I'm about to get a low miles 1993 mazda mx3 in a few months but the car is a lot of fun around corners unlike the mustang and camaro.

JordanB21

So we can see that anyone can troll on a car forum? Right? Easy. I can say a lot more shit and getreally fucked up with it like the time I made out with my 1st cousin when I was 10. But that's another story for another time.

Did you guys have anything you wanted to add? Did you want to clarify that you don't have a mustang or camaro that makes that kind of power?

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

Lemme get you some:

s***ty camaro with s***ty 10:1 compression 350

s***ty mustang with s***ty 250-260hp 4.6l

Integra doesn't have the torque but it has speed, Unless it's a s***ty nonvtec. :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Do you have a mullet to go with that cousin lovin' camaro you'll be getting? :lol:

JordanB21

:lol:

Lemme get you some:

s***ty camaro with s***ty 10:1 compression 350

s***ty mustang with s***ty 250-260hp 4.6l

Integra doesn't have the torque but it has speed, Unless it's a s***ty nonvtec. :rolf:
Sooooooo nothing over 300hp? right?
I mean the 350 is cool, I always liked those 3rd gen camaros.

The camaro I'm looking at (friend of a friend and holding it for me type of thing) is a 1973 2nd also a 350, haven't gotten all the specs on it yet.
I'm not a huge fan of the new edge body style or the 4.6 but not that I can talk, my mustang is a sn95 5.0 (old school push rod like your 350) all stock cruiser.

And YES I am aware that the integra is slow especially in non-vtec trim, which is why we're talking about making it faster. Thought that was prevalent, I don't expect to crush everyone in my integra (though I do currently destroy all my friends on any corner with the exception with very comparable z3). But say we're talking that I do intake, cams, rods, rodbolts, and pistons all at once for the next bump in performance. What parts to use, like fuck dude. Eventually I do plan to go vtec, but I don't want some frankensteined POS because I didn't do it right and detonate my engine or throw a rod or overheat my engine or lock it from lack of oil flow. Which all of these are very possible if I were to just throw a vtec head on it so I could live up to your standard of 'all hondas need vtec to be competitive.'

R13

The other asshole
Doesn't like the 4.6L, Likes 350's and wants to make an LS fast ...IIIII'm just gonna leave it there. :lol:

Don't waste your money on internals, Buy a turbo kit, Run it till it blows, buy another b20 for $300 and do it again.

How can someone with such a clean integra have such an awful car as that sn95? :rolf:

JordanB21

Doesn't like the 4.6L, Likes 350's and wants to make an LS fast ...IIIII'm just gonna leave it there. :lol:

Don't waste your money on internals, Buy a turbo kit, Run it till it blows, buy another b20 for $300 and do it again.

How can someone with such a clean integra have such an awful car as that sn95? :rolf:
The 4.6 is great and all but if we're talking about engines in mustangs the coyote is the real apple of my eye. I mean can you imagine swapping that into our s***ty sn95s? 420bhp. Now that's a dream build.
289/302/351=more torque oriented low rpm power
4.6/5.4=high reving engines, power in the higher side of the power band

The engines are so different, it's hard to compare them unless you're saying what you're using it for. There's a reason that the 4.6/5.4 family of motors are only just now breaking into the 5second quarter mile times while the sbf302/351s have been there (aside from the fact that the motor is hella old). Plus the '5.0' is iconic compared to a '4.6' badged mustang. I could go all day dude.

Or I could instead of blowing up my engine, continue building my car till I get around 180 horsepower and my thirst and quenched so I can start building a really nice b18c on the side. Yeah that sounds cooler. You know it does.

The mustang has been in the family since like 2002, I can't be held responsible for everything it went through, like the s*** paint job. Well, that's the only real issue, the s*** paint job. Everything else I've gone through, new transmission, engine, brakes, interior. Just needs paint and a bushing kit. The car is pretty whole. But thanks for saying my integra is clean, I think?