We're Pregnant!!

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
So not too long ago, my girlfriend and I found out that we are pregnant. We are both very excited. I don't really care if it's a boy or girl as long as it's healthy.

Pretty excited so I had to share.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
congratulations man! It's a awesome experience thatis indescribable:) and yes the only thing that matters is that you have a healthy baby

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Thanks, we haven't really agreed on any names yet, but if it's a boy, the middle name will be Keith-Alexander (girlfriend's grandpa is named Keith and we both just like Alexander... plus Alexander Keith's s good!! hahaha not named after beer at all though!!) and if it's a girl, the middle name will be Anita (my mother's real first name, even though she goes by her middle name, Maureen)

We still have time as we are only about 5 weeks in.

I say "we" because we are in this together, no matter what. I haven't missed a doctor's appointment and I won't. I'm going to be there 100% of the time for her.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if its a boy, Coy would be a great name :thumbs up
or Chris (my real name for those that dont know)

congrats again doods!!

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
:thumbs up
and get yourself one of these
]
funny thing is my girlfriend wanted to have a baby with me, she actually made me a deal, she gets pregnant, she will buy me one of those car seats for the baby.

So I'll let her know some sites to order it off of.

overheadJake

Weight is the enemy
do it! I love mine and every body gives me compliments, plus I think it is turning my daughter into a car nut, she always comes out to the garage to work on my car with me.