what did you do to your car today?

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Well i got my car last week...purchased it.... since then i have cleaned her up nicely.... replaced the ricer Altezza tails that came on the car back to stock tails... had to rewire them because the wiring was hacked into so they could use the Altezzas that had LED's for the brake lights.... i wet sanded the one stock tail that was pretty faded...and put meguires plastX on both.. and the headlights as well. to clear them up some.... Also i put in a right rear speaker that was missing.... lubed up the sunroof track and window tracks..... cleaned out the air filter box.... and the filter itself.... kept the top off the box to gimme some better sound when hitting V-Tec :) ..... and thats about it for now.... i plan on trying to sand my wheels this weekend and polish them because they are all pitted and rashed up....

-Corey
wetsanding + Plastx buffed on = awesome, that's how I cleared up my headlights..

Got the OEM headlights back in, sanded down the one rust spot, waiting for primer to dry now so I can sand!

bcartwright88

so far i have let it set in the oklahoma summer heat fading away more of the clear coat on my spoiler. =( but call of duty has been fun!

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
sounds like fun, sitting around doing nothing..
oh wait, that's what I'm doing.. In my garage right now.. literally, watching paint dry.

JTac616

J-Tac
popped out my stock radio and car phone haha
threw in my aftermarket head unit and ripped out all 4 blown speakers
went to drill a hole in the door to mount a new speaker and drilled right threw my wiringing harness haha
blew a fuse! so i rewired my door locks and reset the fuse and figured out my speaker line wasnt functional so i rewired my passenger side speaker through dash and wallaaa! 2 speakers done :)
totally worth it. 2 more going in on friday :)

alex14

VEEEETTAAAAKKKK!!! lol
Put in my new CAI, fixed my bumper, and replaced all my ground wires with bigger ones. now my AC works....WTF?

bcartwright88

today i took my third brake light out. and while I was doing that looked at my spoiler and thought it could use a good sanding and a nice coat of paint. tried to take that off to paint it and snapped 3 out of the 4 studs. bad day. but im about to go pick up some slips and coilovers! good day =)

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Bought an Optima battery. Not that I have a huge system in my car, just one 6 channel amp and a 10". But more because the car isn't driven in the winter, so the battery sits for months at a time unused, that's hard for a regular battery to take and probably had something to do with why my Diehard died so soon. Optima's are much more tough, can be drained over and over again, get recharged an be fine.

ALSO....anyone else notice the price of car batteries has gone way up the last few years!? I got my DieHard maybe 4 years ago for $50 or $60 bucks, now they cost $90! I checked many other stores and their all up around $80-90 bucks, what the hell!
Might as well pay $170 for an Optima.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
LOTS of stuff today..... First off, put in my new AEM SRI

Got a Mother's Powerball and worked on my headlights, before and after on the left side looking at it...
Before

After

AMAZING results....
And lastly, changed the backlighting on my gauge cluster :D