what did you do to your car today?

goofygamer

Same here lol. Would it be easier just to put an itr brake conversion or is the type-s better?

I've also read that rpf1s aren't too happy with brake upgrades on an integra =[

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
I used the s2k brake upgrade guide.. Same process. But the rsx calipers are a bit wider so they require a bit more grinding.

ITR can be done. I just did this upgrade because of the size. ITR brings you from 10.3in to 11.1in. Doing the rsx/s2k upgrade you go from 10.3 to 11.9.

Is it needed? No. But hell i think it looks pretty mean having that size

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
i love 4 door convertibles

Today i tried to get rid of some bumper haze. We'll see if it holds up in a day or two.

djv1986

Thanks but i had a body shop donit and it's done and painted look at my build of my car it's a LS but everything minus the trans has been converted to Gsr with oem wiring and parts

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Lots of stuff done today. Oil changed, new valve cover gasket and spark plug o-rings, cleaned out the massive amounts of oil accumulating in the chambers and checked all my valve clearances.

Yummy. That used to be 4 sheets of paper towel. Then I replaced my broken wideband sensor

And then moved it over a bay and finally got rid of the last piece of oem piping I had on my exhaust. 2.5" all the way through and my gosh does she sound good :)

Also painted my brake calipers and hubs black but didn't manage any pics of that.

Found out my oil pan gasket is leaking something fierce so that's the next thing on the list...

Last edited: