what did you do to your car today?

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
i work at a body shop and we had to replace a roof due to hail damage. it took a while to do, It was a bitch to prime and and stuff. >.< how long did it take the shop to do yours?

djv1986

I have other wheels so I told them to take time but it was 3 weeks. The did it on spare time charged me2200$ labor to skin donor roof and old roof,paint new roof and blend pillars, new windshield, new moldings for both front and rear glass, painted rear wing, painted hood inside and out and painted front lip

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
how do you like that MSD klutch? i saw a couple of those on craigslist and was wondering if it was worth it to get it..
Honestly it's overkill for my setup (or any setup that isn't built/boosted etc for that matter) but I haven't had a single issue with starting up since I got it though, the car fires right up after cranking once or twice, even in our nasty negative degree Colorado winter weather :thumbs up

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
Honestly it's overkill for my setup (or any setup that isn't built/boosted etc for that matter) but I haven't had a single issue with starting up since I got it though, the car fires right up after cranking once or twice, even in our nasty negative degree Colorado winter weather :thumbs up
nice i might get one cuz it looks cool :p

djv1986

Didn't get the quarters just midway on pillars. I gotta get the body straighten where rolling the bead of the fender bowed out the body :( and then gettin the rest painted

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
so the shop didnt paint the quarter? isnt the pillar connected to the quarter panel? wait... what pillar are we talking about here?

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
yeah thats what they do though. they blend the panels so the paint matches. but they prep out the quarter panel cuz its connected to pillar. when they go to clear the blended paint on the pillar, they clear teh whole entire quarter panel cuz its connected with the pillar.