what did you do to your car today?

osiris19

I want mugen pedals

If I got a tow hook I'd probably want a simple steel one powder coated black, I like the machined ones but I'd feel bad scratching up an $80 tow hook lol
I have a tow hook painted black on my integras, not sure what brand. Haven't had a need to use it yet except to hang my keychain with Domo and my remove before flight ribbon off of. I honestly could care less about the thing. I considered from it in my front bumper just to see how mad tyte JDM it would look.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I washed it and put tire shine. Next time im using gel because I oversprayed with the foam and it went to my wheels. And since its plastidip, it messed up the finish :/

Sended from my phone

phatintegra

Banned
Wash the Benz then went to Subi bought a partition for the cup holder. Then took the Benz to Mercedes for a QR code. Then now I'm waiting on prices for shifter bushing, (1) Flex disc kit, and drive belt idle pulley. I'm trying to get my car into the shop this week for the motor/trans mounts.

Edit
In transit pulley and flex disc. Bushing is a dealer part so I be picking that up this week.

Last edited:

PioneerLS

In the last few days I lowered the front, pulled the fenders, cut some of the liners, and today i washed and polished it and polished the lips as well. It was a massive b**** and im looking forward to never doing it again. Also got my painted license hole fillers, and they look amazing. Heres a pic i took after i lowered it the other day, still dirty as s***. I scrape my mudguards every time i pull into my driveway ;)

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
as long the wheels are shiny, no one will notice the dirty car ;)

Still looks good and probably better than it did at a higher stance

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
It's the judge's fault?

Shiet, it was just my first offense and I immediately did the driving school after I got pulled over. Could have taken it away for less days instead of being a smartass. Said he'll take it away for the amount of miles for going over the speed limit.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Ryan659

You were just speeding and the judge took your license? And why did you even have to go to court to see a judge? Are you under 18 or something?

I've had countless number of speeding tickets and only had to see the judge when I was a minor. Other than that I just pay the fee online and take online driving school.