what did you do to your car today?

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Lol it was reckless and yeah, I was 16 at the time. That's what I'm saying! 26 days without a license and 26 hours of community service for going 26 over.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

randomhobo

automagic user
Gave her a dirty look, she's filthy right now from sitting in the driveway... Hopefully doing the brakes tomorrow so I can drive her again ::):

SoundEfx

Left it at home so that I wouldn't wear down the brakes more than they already are.

They're talking to me really loudly these days....lol

phatintegra

Banned
Took the driver side headrest motor out of my euro, took it apart put everything back together everything works except the headrest does not go down only thru memory. The good news is it's 1/2 fixed and I can't figure out the other 1/2. I may ended up buying a new motor assembly.

Last edited:

randomhobo

automagic user
Tried to fix the slut, she kicked my ass, parked her again. Waiting for Monday when I have a lift to try getting in her again ;)

R13

The other asshole
A whole f***ing page without pics... What gives?!?!

I don't care if it's just a shitty phone pic of it sitting in the driveway, I wanna see integras being worked on in here! :mrgreen:

97 teg

I installed all of these today. Just finished a hour ago. fuel filter was the only thing that gave me a little trouble. I only needed the 168 bulbs for the rear but I bought the second pack incase the fronts go out. Was feeling like i needed to spend money yesterday lol

Engine bay looks to bad right now for pics. Need to clean her up a little