what did you do to your car today?

Noneed2Hate

rear ended someone... i dont like red lights... but i know why they have them now.

old hispanic guy was actually fine with it. no damage lol i got a scratch . he probably didn't have insurance. son was sleeping and everything, i would've f***ed me up honestly.
did you ask for his insurance?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Cut the pad lock off using a bolt cutter that holds the car cover down. Since my wife lost the keys. Took home my NX bottle, stock springs and airbox/hose and B18B1 head. I'm closing out my storage unit the end of the month. Some issues I'm having with the new company stupid policy and they won't grandfather me in since my teg was there for about 5-6 years. My teg need to come out of this storage facility.
Damn! Never let a women hold your valuables :lol:

phatintegra

Banned
Damn! Never let a women hold your valuables :lol:
When your married your valuables is now the wife valuables.

Having the motor mounts replace on the MDX. Friend said (1) mounts is blown/crack and he is going to check the other (2) and the transmission mount. I'm swinging by the shop after work today to verify the mounts.

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

Changed out the oil and filter (btw love the filter location on these vs. the integras) on my wife's new eclipse as well as putting on some new wiper blades.

Noneed2Hate

Installed new Spark Plugs, tested my spark plug wires and installed new trunk support shocks today on the wife's Eclipse.

Found out it has a cylinder 4 misfire (before the new plugs) :(

R13

The other asshole
All reds are highly underrated.

Easily just as nice as uk's once you get over the "rare" placebo.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Hmm wonder what my car would look like with the us 98+, i have the 98+ JDM ones on there now. I think i have all tail lights except the UK ones :/

Bitanga

Hmm wonder what my car would look like with the us 98+, i have the 98+ JDM ones on there now. I think i have all tail lights except the UK ones :/
I'm assuming your race car is gutted so it should be easy for you to swap them out! :D

I want your JDM 98+ ones hahaha. That's all I'm missing!