what did you do to your car today?

renarudo

I've driven a Turbo S before, those machines clutch I find are abit touchy. Otherwise it's a fine machine with a great motor.

Noneed2Hate

Changed the oil and filter on my integra, I was really slacking on it for a while especially considering this last oil/filter change was right before going to the track. Oil was pretty black.

Also I went to adjust the gap on my spark plugs in hopes of fixing my car running a little rich and came to find that the sockets for cylinder 1 and 4 have oil in them. (The cylinders themselves were fine) So I just ordered an Ishino valve cover gasket kit and hopefully I can fix that leak soon.

Even with the dilemma of the oil I still gapped the plugs to 41 instead of 44 in hopes that will fix my car running rich. Though I won't make any further adjustments until I replace the gaskets. Should be an easy enough fix overall.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
This is how my day was today.

Power Steering hose cracked and spewed all the fluid all over the inside of my bumper and crashbar. Guess it was better than the engine bay. After replacing the both hoses, the pump is now screaming like a banshee. Ugh, guess 4 hours wasnt good enough to get her back on the road :cussing:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Update on the whining b****. She needed her air bled out of the system. Didnt know that, so this was my first. Got my cherry popped today
Took 20mins with back and forth wheel lock to lock. The left turn was the most issue with air. Of course, i did it in the air and not driving ;)
Changed both hoses. The 2nd hose was about to go

Glad she is back on the road again :D

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

For the Subaru I Installed a New passenger side front axle, replaced both the front and rear differential fluid (was old, black, and full of flakes), also replace the battery bracket as the old one is rusted to hell.

As you can see the old axle was pretty bad, also it stank to high heaven due to it leaking onto my exhaust.

Last edited: