What gas mileage do you get?

Murasame

Hey guys I just started tracking my gas mileage accurately recently. I was just wondering, what kind of mileage do you all get. Please post in either MPG or L/100km.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I would get 325-350 miles per tank, on average, before I Uberdata'd my ECU and when I still had stock internals. Now it's about 250ish :(

speedin

The Transporter
stock auto. im getting 16.6 mpg. with a heavy foot :drive:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
WOW! and i thought i was doin good at getting 250 miles out of a tank with easy driving... and thats when im like runnin on fumes. my tank is EMPTY when i get that high... usually only like 200 per tank with a heavy foot. damn....

speedin

The Transporter
here is a quick ? for u guys, usually on cars when u hit the red "E" bar u have a little left to go. but i thought this and just after it hit E i was pulling into a gas station and curplunk, she ran out of gas!! i was like wtf. cars always go past the E. so is it like that with u guys?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
speedin said:
here is a quick ? for u guys, usually on cars when u hit the red "E" bar u have a little left to go. but i thought this and just after it hit E i was pulling into a gas station and curplunk, she ran out of gas!! i was like wtf. cars always go past the E. so is it like that with u guys?
not at all. i was on E for a week once. lol, its when my light turns on, then i have like 15 more miles to go. i was putting last time i pulled into the gas station

speedin

The Transporter
Kuchtaboy said:
not at all. i was on E for a week once. lol, its when my light turns on, then i have like 15 more miles to go. i was putting last time i pulled into the gas station
hum why would mine do that???????????????????? also some of these mpg are low. and i thought mine was bad. i know if i had a manual id get much better mileage. when i had a manual (was a saab viggen) i was coasting up to lights and down hills all the time. cant really do that in an auto (it'll mess it up). i want a manual ssoooo bad!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I think i get about 250, but I do a lot of city driving.

Last week i got around 350 driving to Atlantic city.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
When I'm running low, I go by the gas light more than the needle. When it comes on I know I shouldn't go further than 50 miles or I'm really pushing my luck.
135 miles on a full tank? That is ridiculous, I don't believe it. Do you have a 6 gallon gas tank for weight reduction? :???:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Id look into a 135 miles, dosent sound like its running right.

Or maybe hes got one wicked engine.

speedin

The Transporter
TegSox said:
When I'm running low, I go by the gas light more than the needle. When it comes on I know I shouldn't go further than 50 miles or I'm really pushing my luck.
135 miles on a full tank? That is ridiculous, I don't believe it. Do you have a 6 gallon gas tank for weight reduction? :???:
i have no gas light?????????????????? also :lol: no, no 6 gallon tank. also i noticed the gas gauge moves as i drive (like up and down) very slowly. is it just very sensitive to hills?

iNtegra

I'm dead serious but also is how I drive it as I usually shift at 5k or 4k (mad vtec yo at 5k,lol).... I do lots of city driving. Just picked up a new fuel filter, wires, fuel pump as it was gong out, injectors, and some spark plugs, along with a brand new dizzy well see it does as its almost ready to hit the roads probably late tomorrow if not sooner and will post up after I get done with its full tank and with some new results