What I did to the teg today

celticsoul93

Ok im starting this as a memo to my self and to be able to look back down the road and see how far the teg has came well today I adjusted my valves re painted my rims and did my door handles im waiting on some more parts to came in like my cluster leds will update and work on slowly budget is low lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

dlo253

Right on man, not a bad start. Post some pics!
Did you just get your teg?
This should probly not be in the tech section though.

R13

The other asshole
:rice:

Sent from my toaster

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Ricer!!!

Lol I seen an eg civic around town that looks exactly like that.

The cars also looks like a rattle can paint job with a semi gloss.

I think you see look into keeping the car with a single tone and avoid the multi tone schemes.

First it starts on the exterior, and then it reaches the interior and then all you have is a complete mess.

dlo253

I gotta ask... what color were the rims before? and were the door handles and gas lid color matched?

celticsoul93

Lol thats from b4 I was messing around with some old paint after my 3yo put a black strip down my car lol the green handles and gas lid r not there anymore they r black now ill post pics when I go to work on it later today

dlo253

so you posted pics of your progress, but they were before you made any progress????? Lol.
your 3 year old kid got left unattended with spray paint?? haha sheeit.

celticsoul93

Lol no I posted old pics of b4 my progress I havnt been down to it today to take pics ive been taking care of stuff at the house and