What I did to the teg today

celticsoul93

some of the paint wasnt dried when I took the pics lol but it looks better than it did

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

dlo253

Back up guys, we've got a pro up in here. :lol:

celticsoul93

My exterior might look a little off but im on a very limited budget im a 20yo dad of three and I support my kids b4 myself but my engine runs perfect so ik this is a public forum but id like no put downs please my car is a daily driver plus project and no matter what anyone says or thinks I love my car I do the best with my budget and I dont plan on it looking like that forever

dlo253

Didn't mean it like that man haha. Didn't know that was you, that's all...
On that note, I woulda rattle canned it too. But the rims looked fine before they got that alien vomit green :lol:
If you get butt hurt easily you won't last around here. It's all in fun dude... Just sayin.

celticsoul93

I wasnt saying it to be a ass or anything just letting people know my situation lol n ik I see it all the time on here

R13

The other asshole
We just like to mess with people to ease any tension, It doubles as a test as well because if people can't take it they're just ticking time bombs.

S*** when I first joined people said my car was a piece of shit and called me a faggot :rolf: But it wasn't serious and I knew that. :lol:

Sent from my toaster