What I did to the teg today

celticsoul93

Nice work, keep up the progress.

did you do the valves yourself? was it easy
Yes I did them my self they was quite easy im a nocti certified diesel tech and valve adjustments was somthing we went over in school so after I ordered my feeler gauges it was a cake walk they r simple to do and if u plan on doing them go to ebay and get a set of gauges and after that there is a video on youtube that goes over every step if you need any help

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

celticsoul93

Yes they are but for people that dont have them a simple 12mm wrench and a flat head works to

celticsoul93

Just ordered my cold air intake cant wait to receive it and put it on ill post pics when I get it

celticsoul93

O I did I cleaned every part of it today from the floor to the roof looks like it just pulled off the lot I love it lol

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
It works, I would run a bypass filter if you have wet roads/weather or you will hydro lock.

Now a days you don't need to use a cai.

Just use the factory intake box with an aftermarket intake filter inside IMO.

celticsoul93

What does a bypass filter do exactly ik this is prob a dumb question but was jw

celticsoul93

So my cluster lights have been shipped again the last set got lost in transit n the seller was good enough to replace them cant wait to get them

celticsoul93

So itd be a good idea to get it lol I got my code reader back from my cuz today im going to try to get down to my car tom to check it hopes n prays that its still ok lol

celticsoul93

Yea I deff need one quick question I got lo profile tires in the rear and reg size in front should I switch and put lo pro in front or keep in rear