What is a JDM Front, Radiator half sized?

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Half size radiators are just fine, even on high HP applications like this one :).

shameless plug. LOL

I'm gettin one of those radiators if mine ever decides to go out, though (full size because I use my a/c sometimes)

there is no condenser fan the 2nd fan is like a backup to the stock fan that kicks on when u start to get close to the danger zone or when u turn the AC on...

the AC will not be affected by not having that 2nd fan

if u are worried just put two fans on the radiator 1 pusher and 1 puller have the puller on all the time and the pusher (front fan) as a high temp backup

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
I know we switched topics, but JDM front g2's also have all amber bumper signals upfront instead of the clear lens with amber inside.

xusake

Mildsquare! how are you able to be DA Squad #43 with only 7 post, when I'm DA Squad #43 switch your number please.

there is no condenser fan the 2nd fan is like a backup to the stock fan that kicks on when u start to get close to the danger zone or when u turn the AC on...

the AC will not be affected by not having that 2nd fan

if u are worried just put two fans on the radiator 1 pusher and 1 puller have the puller on all the time and the pusher (front fan) as a high temp backup
To my understanding, on cars with full size radiators, like the Integra, both fans work in unison. They both come on when the car reached the set temp and when the AC clutch kicks in the compressor.
On cars like the Civic with half size radiators, the fan on the condenser coil works separate. When the AC clutch kicks the compressor on the condenser fan will run, while the radiator fan works independently off the thermostat and thermo switch.
This is just how they're supposed to work from the factory. I have to fix these things all day, lol.

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
I don't know if all cars have same fan setup, but I know my g2 and my cavalier fans only had one going until I turned ac on. I would agree that high temp alert would also tun that second fan on too but I don't live in cali or anything to witness that kind of problem

I don't know if all cars have same fan setup, but I know my g2 and my cavalier fans only had one going until I turned ac on. I would agree that high temp alert would also tun that second fan on too but I don't live in cali or anything to witness that kind of problem
That is EXACTLY what I am use to in the Mitsu, GM, Nissan world.. Hondas.. not sure because Inever had a fan issue.