What is this thing?


New Member
So I’m leaking coolant and I’ve noticed fresh coolant next to this contraption. I don’t know what it is called. It’s below the dashpot diaphragm and to the left of the yellow capped thingy. (Sorry for not knowing the names.) anyway. From the top it looks like the top of an old pineapple grenade lol it also says “japan” on it. I’m wondering what that is. And can that leak coolant? It has vacuum lines Hooked up to it? its in between the dashpot and the oil cap. it has that square metal piece. wont let me post a link of the picture because im new

Last edited:

VigLink badge