What kind of lug nuts are these?

Bacon Bits

If you don't have the key, good luck getting a replacement. Best bet is a socket that will fit snugly over it and take them off.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
If you don't have the key, good luck getting a replacement. Best bet is a socket that will fit snugly over it and take them off.
Or a hammer and chisel. We haul scrap cars and when they don't leave the lug keys we have to punch it out or torch it

" I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me. "

Bacon Bits

Or a hammer and chisel. We haul scrap cars and when they don't leave the lug keys we have to punch it out or torch it

" I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me. "
Too much like work.

BTW, how does Via de Luna Dr. feel this time of the year?

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Too much like work.

BTW, how does Via de Luna Dr. feel this time of the year?
Cold as hell.. Lol

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Haven't been down in a couple of years. We usually stay in downtown and venture from there.
Next time your down, let me know and we will go to bayfront and ride. Teggys are slim out here now. All you see are miatas and civics lol

Bacon Bits

Next time your down, let me know and we will go to bayfront and ride. Teggys are slim out here now. All you see are miatas and civics lol

I will try to remember to hit you up. I'll be with the family so I won't be in my GSR.

Cantbeat28

Cantbeat28
Discount Tire has a ton of those keys at their stores. Just ask for a small spline from a service tech one of the guys in the bays and theyll most likely just give it to you.

DB7ish

I lost a key once, for the rims on my Jeep. I got like 3 off them off hammering a socket in there. The last one I called some wheel and tire shops and found a place that had a special tool to take those off. They did it for free.