what motor did a 1991 ls have

emd513

Sorry just now got back on didn't mean came meant cams, have a stupid ass spell check sh** and it always puts the wrong word

does any one know of a ecu/ecm that will work on a sohc f22a othere than pt3 pt6 and the prelude
It is possible to run a P28(p30, p72, p61, or p06 as long as their obd1) if you socket/chip it and put the map from the F22a on the chip. You will possibly need a jumper harness as well, depending on the OBD of your car.

mirrorimg

The b18b1 has 140hp. But their great for Boost!!! :)
Its not about Numbers man. The b1 has great Potential. :thumbs up
I have literally never heard anyone say they came bigger :lol: I wouldn't image who would think that. Noobs. :lol:
You are full of misinformation, so I would hold off on calling people noobs until you get the knowledge you need to be helpful.

The B18A1 and B18B1 are essentially the same. Any differences are minute (I have heard that either the Intake or Exhaust cam has a different lift and duration between the engines, but never bothered doing any research on it). If Guy from Nerk (or however his username is spelled) mic'd it and said they are identical, then so be it. Any difference wouldnt even be noticeable without putting the engine on the dyno, and even then any power difference would be negligible.

The differences between the engines horsepower is for the most part the ECU changes. You cant say that the B1 has potential but his current A1 doesnt, they are the same. That doesnt make any sense.

teggy/accord

the man you wont to be
You are full of misinformation, so I would hold off on calling people noobs until you get the knowledge you need to be helpful.

The B18A1 and B18B1 are essentially the same. Any differences are minute (I have heard that either the Intake or Exhaust cam has a different lift and duration between the engines, but never bothered doing any research on it). If Guy from Nerk (or however his username is spelled) mic'd it and said they are identical, then so be it. Any difference wouldnt even be noticeable without putting the engine on the dyno, and even then any power difference would be negligible.

The differences between the engines horsepower is for the most part the ECU changes. You cant say that the B1 has potential but his current A1 doesnt, they are the same. That doesnt make any sense.
so what should i do ive tryed the search button and every one has been jerks and just bash me except on this site

Jvest

*GET SHOOK*
U can put an h22 head on your block and boost the shit out of it :)
Or just get a stock head and slap a turbo kit on it. Due to the f series having an iron block they hold up to boost very well!!

teggy/accord

the man you wont to be
U can put an h22 head on your block and boost the s*** out of it :)
Or just get a stock head and slap a turbo kit on it. Due to the f series having an iron block they hold up to boost very well!!
is there a way to bolt on a b16 to a f block cuz i can get my hands on a new one never used for 20 bucks

Jvest

*GET SHOOK*
Not sure what ur asking.... But if ur question is will a b16 head will Bolt to your block the answer is no.. The only thing that will work Is the sohc f series head or dohc h series heads
And if u can get a b16 head for twenty dollars it's probably junk. as used that head is worth roughly 300 in good shape

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I'll buy that head for $40 from you and pay for shipping if it's legit, you just doubled your money.