What Motor Oil Do You Guys Use? And What Gas do you put in your car?

96GSR

what motor oil do you guys use? what is a good motor oil? what gas do you guys with GSR's fill up with chevron,shell,76, etc....or do you got to no name gas station also?

96GSR

im going to start using mobil 1 synthetic...any one use this

ca86108

i use cheap chevron oil the blue bottle 10w-30

for gas i dont go to chevron or any name brnad places, i go to generic gas stations and get 87.. the cheapest shit ever yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa boy

JOEY

Ive tried all kinds of oil with my turbo set up and I like Castrol GTX 10-30 the best cause it seems to be the longest lasting and doesnt turn black all quick like other oils. Im gonna buy SM rated oil as soon as it is released as regular oil not synthetic oil since it is only available as synthetic right now. SM rated oil is the highest rated oil available on the market today.
For gas I use Chevron 91 octane, which unfortunately where I live, the highest octane available.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I'll use any brand name gas, whichever I find cheapest. Exxon, Mobil, Sunoco, Shell. Always gotta go with the 93 octane with a 12:1 engine.

When my rebuild is broken in, I'll start using Mobil 1 synthetic again. New and/or rebuilt engines need to be broken in on conventional oil, so I'm stuck with that for now. At least it's alot cheaper than synthetic :)

DB8_228

i have to pump premium....so depends on what kinda motor you have really. I usually pump at Chevron (93 octanes). And the motor oil...i use Castrol part-synthetic oil 10w-30.

speedin

The Transporter
u use cheap-o gas! as far as oil my next change will be a full flush then all lucas full synthetic oil!

96GSR

ya i have to use at least 91 octane becuase of my JRSC on my teg....it says to use at least 93 for the supercharger but i dont think they sell that around here..so 91 octane with octane booster is good!

off topic question really quick help:
BTW: when i im trying to write some stuff in my signature it says that is longer than 500 characters or some shit.....so what does that mean?..im trying to write my car mods in there and it says it's too long or some shit.

JOEY

96GSR said:
off topic question really quick help:
BTW: when i im trying to write some stuff in my signature it says that is longer than 500 characters or some shit.....so what does that mean?..im trying to write my car mods in there and it says it's too long or some shit.
I think you just answered your own question 8)

96GSR

off topic...

this is what im trying to put in my signature but it wont fit...any idea why other than it being to long??? ive seen some other ci members with pretty much same size part list i do..

96 B16c1 GSR engine with GSR CPU
Jackson Racing Supercharger
Jackson Racing Stage 1 Boost Upgrade
Comptech 4-2-1 tig welded header
Comptech Sport Tuned Exhaust System
Jackson Racing High Flow Catalytic Converter
ACT Clutch Set Clutch Assemblies
Comptech Sport Aluminum Flywheels
AEM Tru Power Underdrive Pulley Kit
B&M Pro Edge Short Shifter
Ground Control Adjustable Spring's
Tokico Illumina Adjustable Strut's