What size rims should I get?

native teg95

Big E.
What size Should i go with 15's or 16's since i just went with the gc & koni yellow setup

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
why do they kill you OG?? is it the ride quality?
The tires have to be really small so I have to swerve whenever I see a pothole, they have more rotational mass and that sucks for launching and acceleration, they make my car look taller, and they just look too big for my car, lol

WAR 178

Premium User
I like my 17"s strictly due to the fact that not many do it anymore...lol
Also I like the fact that I can see my rotors,brakes,suspension parts...and can reach all of it thru the rim.
I had seen my exact rim in a 15" size, and it looked like my steering wheel to me IMO.
Handles= Great!! But then again I have upgraded damn near everytthing in terms of suspension,brakes,stiffening,lol
IF I go down to 16"s im looking for 16x8 for the deep dish look and the lower offsets.

j13

Keep It Clean
i say 15 inch. quicker launch.. and when you feel like being low..you can go super low with 15s

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I like my 17"s strictly due to the fact that not many do it anymore...lol
Also I like the fact that I can see my rotors,brakes,suspension parts...and can reach all of it thru the rim.
I had seen my exact rim in a 15" size, and it looked like my steering wheel to me IMO.
Handles= Great!! But then again I have upgraded damn near everytthing in terms of suspension,brakes,stiffening,lol
IF I go down to 16"s im looking for 16x8 for the deep dish look and the lower offsets.
I agree they have more stability, but with everything else they take away from, they're not for me. Not that I really hate on 17"s, I like any good looking rim under 18" :lol:

native teg95

Big E.
If i showed you the 17's im on now you fits would laugh your asses off at me but they came with the car When i bought it

Cripton805

I like 16x7 because I like the way the tire looks 205-50. Meaty, but not too much meat. It's just perfect and the wheel still seems like a good size.

I wen't 15x6.5 with 195-50 because "GOOD" tires are cheap and still look decent. They leave a little more gap, but 195-55 seems like too much meat for a 15" rim.