What size rims should I get?

Boxy

Get 15s or 16s as most people have said. If you go 17 you gotta get either super low profile tires or risk having your car be up way high. Even with low profiles you can't really get that low. Get some nice 16s is what I'd say since I have 16s for my teggy.

01FTW

15s. Integras look like goofy as hell with bigger wheels.16s are ok sometimes, but I'd still go with 15s.

sixThreeSiX

So guys What brand do you suggest?
When it comes to picking out a brand of wheels you have to factor in alot.

• How you drive
  • Where you drive
  • Where you live
  • Look your going for
8)Volk/Rays, Works, Weds, Advans, BBS, Buddy CLub, Grams, Mugen are all wheels that you might end up spending between 300-700 (Depending on wheel size) per wheel. These are extremely reputable brands with alot of backing over the years from companies, distributors, forums, and OPs. With this name brand comes quality but at a price.

If your looking for something that looks good more than having that name, look into these brands...
Konig, 5Zigen, Drag/Spun/Any other Rep/Rep/Replica makers, Maxxim, Tenzo, and the ever popular Rotas. There are so many wheel choices it will blow your mind and each brand has a specialty, where Gianelle (Not made for teggs of course) looks to make the biggest, shiniest wheels, a newer brand, Stance Wheels, makes smaller, lower offset wheels for the "HellaFlush" look.

To each their own, I would suggest going onto Honda-Tech, here, or google and looking at pics of wheels on Tegs. Youll find one.:)