whats better for a ls or just go gsr

Integraboy04

hahaa

vtec is overrated, vtec cars also give more problems but most of the time honda engines run trouble free. I've owned a gsr, an ls, a prelude, i admit the gsr is fast but if you build up a integra rs, all motor that bitch then turbo it you will have an asskicker. so what no abs, no sunroof, that means less weight and itll make you a better driver. non vtec b engines can stand higher pressure too.

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
Integraboy04 said:
vtec is overrated, vtec cars also give more problems but most of the time honda engines run trouble free. I've owned a gsr, an ls, a prelude, i admit the gsr is fast but if you build up a integra rs, all motor that bitch then turbo it you will have an asskicker. so what no abs, no sunroof, that means less weight and itll make you a better driver. non vtec b engines can stand higher pressure too.
dude I have owned my fair share of VTEC cars too, look at my sig. and I say VTEC is NOT overrated on an N/A car. and they dont have more problems than a non-vtec car unless you just bought one that was beaten up. also you cant "all motor and then turbo" you can build the B18B/A for turbo, or build it for N/A not both atthe same time. you'll blow that shit up. and B18B/A's are better for boost. but at least you own an RS like me! now stop dissing on our VTEC brothers. they'll whoop our ass stock(GSR) Vs. mild modded N/A(LS,GS,RS). I know this cause its happend to me.

note: ABS is overrated.

Integraboy04

ok ok point taken my brother but still when im talking about building the rs engine im talking about porting and polishing it, new camshafts, new valves, new pistons,lightweight flywheel, new intake manifold, cold air intake, exhaust, chip, then turboing it. you can do that bro.! but i respect your comments.

GSRawe

inline4four said:
dude I have owned my fair share of VTEC cars too, look at my sig. and I say VTEC is NOT overrated on an N/A car. and they dont have more problems than a non-vtec car unless you just bought one that was beaten up. also you cant "all motor and then turbo" you can build the B18B/A for turbo, or build it for N/A not both atthe same time. you'll blow that shit up. and B18B/A's are better for boost. but at least you own an RS like me! now stop dissing on our VTEC brothers. they'll whoop our ass stock(GSR) Vs. mild modded N/A(LS,GS,RS). I know this cause its happend to me.

note: ABS is overrated.
no comment on the upper portion... you've said everything you needed too... but... ABS isn't overrated at all in my book. I believe it is a necessity for SOME people. ABS was made for people who CAN'T DRIVE! you don't want someone's wheels locking up and them hitting your beautiful teg now do you? I praise ABS for one reason, some cracker hit his brakes too hard behind me and locked up and rear ended me at a stop... it is people like that who need ABS.

Black_GS

inline4four said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. CTR cams on a B18B?!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 13's with a p&p, a OBD1 conversion and an aluminum radiator?!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. VTEC overrated on an N/A car?!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :slap: :wak: :crazy: :wtf: :kickass:
LOL..WFT..u think LS motors can't Run 13's..wit no v-tec? i aint saying im running 13's but i seen it....im saying V-tec overrated for those people that just buy a brand new civic running single cam v-tec thinking they run under 14's or even SI-SIR V-tec.V-tec bullshit on that car..no Torque...u should know u had 3 civics ryte..and now an integra,,,LOL...best V-tec car i drove is the GS-R ...just telling the postman u dont need V-TEC to run quick times and to stay with the LS motor well thats my opinon

sleepwalker50

i got ls motor friends told me to do ls tec with a ctr head with itr pistons all motor he had a lsVtec integra to but blew engine didnt put on timing belt right so he got a 93 bubble and had ctr head with a gsr block and with itr trans he said thats my best bet. he said i should do that set up or b20vtec

sleepwalker50

i decided to do lsVtec in my 94 2dr nteg. what do you think the best set up would be with the head ctr or itr and what type of cams should i use and what can i do so i can do a save high rev with out blowing something