Where are the Arizona people!

Havok114

Azht is weak bro and full of thiefs lol , how's the g35?

rockadilla

thats right.
Azht is weak bro and full of thiefs lol , how's the g35?
yeah azht is pretty lame dude, i got banned for a month for my avatar lol... my G is pretty good bro, i miss my teggy tho :( one of these days ill go to a honda meet in my G and see how many people hate me :lol:

Havok114

yeah azht is pretty lame dude, i got banned for a month for my avatar lol... my G is pretty good bro, i miss my teggy tho :( one of these days ill go to a honda meet in my G and see how many people hate me :lol:
I'm not even registerd on there lol , 99th & indian is were everyone meets up at on fridays , I just take my hookah and chill, how much did you end up paying for the G ?

rockadilla

thats right.
I'm not even registerd on there lol , 99th & indian is were everyone meets up at on fridays , I just take my hookah and chill, how much did you end up paying for the G ?
hahaha nice dude i might go down there this friday if im not busy. ill smoke hookah with u :D i smoke wayyy to much lol.... and i way over paid for it. im still paying for it and ill probably end up paying about 18-19k all together with the interest and shiz, i probably couldve got one cheaper, ive seen a few for about 11-12k but i didnt have that much cash atm and i pretty much got it to help out my credit score so i can buy my ferrari next with no issues :lol:

Havok114

hahaha nice dude i might go down there this friday if im not busy. ill smoke hookah with u :D i smoke wayyy to much lol.... and i way over paid for it. im still paying for it and ill probably end up paying about 18-19k all together with the interest and shiz, i probably couldve got one cheaper, ive seen a few for about 11-12k but i didnt have that much cash atm and i pretty much got it to help out my credit score so i can buy my ferrari next with no issues :lol:
Lol if you go let me know , you should stance that G35 they look mean !

rockadilla

thats right.
they say about 280hp and 270tq, so at the wheels im probably around 250hp and 240tq, which isnt bad :D its still way more than 2x what my teggy had lol