Where are the Arizona people!

rockadilla

thats right.
hahaha maybe one of these days, usually im too busy to even get on here let alone drive to speedworld to show off my stock G35 LOL! maybe once i get a new/better job(s) technically i dont own the car yet, so im still not quite sure if i wanna blow the engine and have to pay for that on top of my car/insurance payments lol

and sorry i couldnt make it friday, i guess im stuck working fridays from now on... when does 99th and wherever start/end?

Havok114

hahaha maybe one of these days, usually im too busy to even get on here let alone drive to speedworld to show off my stock G35 LOL! maybe once i get a new/better job(s) technically i dont own the car yet, so im still not quite sure if i wanna blow the engine and have to pay for that on top of my car/insurance payments lol

and sorry i couldnt make it friday, i guess im stuck working fridays from now on... when does 99th and wherever start/end?
I didn't go either bro I had to fix my breakline and it usually starts at 9 and ends like at 12 , is the G stick or auto?

rockadilla

thats right.
ghey auto, trust me i know... terrible choice lol... i didnt buy it with plans to make it fast, i wanna VIP it out lol

DARKNGL

Amigo del Wraith
:hi:

In from AZ but unfortunately you are correct about AZHT. Too many effing thiefs and dumbasses on there. The good members are not as active or few and far between. Can't post up any pictures or even try selling your car without someone messing with it afterwards. Main reason I took all my pictures down from there and why I don't go to meets as well. It's hard to trust people these days. Only a few there I truely trust.

Havok114

:hi:

In from AZ but unfortunately you are correct about AZHT. Too many effing thiefs and dumbasses on there. The good members are not as active or few and far between. Can't post up any pictures or even try selling your car without someone messing with it afterwards. Main reason I took all my pictures down from there and why I don't go to meets as well. It's hard to trust people these days. Only a few there I truely trust.
Exactly , the only reason I go on there is to look for parts but I have 0 posts lol , everyone on there acts llike a damn english teacher correcting your every spelling error , I can't really trust anyone lol thats why I chill with people who own srts evos etc :p , the honda scene out here is TOO sketchy

DARKNGL

Amigo del Wraith
Exactly , the only reason I go on there is to look for parts but I have 0 posts lol , everyone on there acts llike a damn english teacher correcting your every spelling error , I can't really trust anyone lol thats why I chill with people who own srts evos etc :p , the honda scene out here is TOO sketchy
Funny you should say that LOL. You know I was going to ask about how people felt about " grammar nazi's " in here as it is effing fun to correct people. How are the members on here? I take it the same as there when it comes to spelling/grammar? I for one had my fair share of fun with them. Keeps one on their toes if you know what I mean. If they start being stupid I just throw in some Jive in hopes to communicate with them better. IDK.....

Anyways all the friends I had with Evo's, STI's, etc, moved out of AZ or to another city. I don't consider myself to be paranoid but when it comes to someone asking about what I have done to my GSR, I will just say it's stock and no mods. I guess that's the norm for a lot of AZ people.

Havok114

Funny you should say that LOL. You know I was going to ask about how people felt about " grammar nazi's " in here as it is effing fun to correct people. How are the members on here? I take it the same as there when it comes to spelling/grammar? I for one had my fair share of fun with them. Keeps one on their toes if you know what I mean. If they start being stupid I just throw in some Jive in hopes to communicate with them better. IDK.....

Anyways all the friends I had with Evo's, STI's, etc, moved out of AZ or to another city. I don't consider myself to be paranoid but when it comes to someone asking about what I have done to my GSR, I will just say it's stock and no mods. I guess that's the norm for a lot of AZ people.
Its not that I don't like proper grammar but after a while being corrected gets anoying , the members on here don't compare to azht lol that site went downhill a while back , I think I remember seing your avatar on there

DARKNGL

Amigo del Wraith
Its not that I don't like proper grammar but after a while being corrected gets anoying , the members on here don't compare to azht lol that site went downhill a while back , I think I remember seing your avatar on there
lol Yea I just recently changed it. I used to have an Angel dressed in black with a sort of red background on it. Anyways, yes, trying to bring that place back up to at least a respectable place is impossible. I gave up a long time ago. Now I just sit back and enjoy the fun with all the E-Thugs on there LOL. Correcting people was fun. I only correct members when they keep messing up with simple stuff like the famous ( Thread / Tread ) mixup LOL. Makes you wonder some times....

Anyways, I like to change it up every once and a while as being repetitive wears one out, you know, keep it interesting sometimes. I post a lot of funny pictures at times to describe certain fail events but normally post helpful pictures when needed. If you search me on TI or AZHT you will see I help out a lot with diagrams and what not. Just the way I am when I have the chance to help.

Last edited:

Havok114

lol Yea I just recently changed it. I used to have an Angel dressed in black with a sort of red background on it. Anyways, yes, trying to bring that place back up to at least a respectable place is impossible. I gave up a long time ago. Now I just sit back and enjoy the fun with all the E-Thugs on there LOL. Correcting people was fun. I only correct members when they keep messing up with simple stuff like the famous ( Thread / Tread ) mixup LOL. Makes you wonder some times....

Anyways, I like to change it up every once and a while as being repetitive wears one out.
You ever go to the meets out here?

DARKNGL

Amigo del Wraith
Ahhh ....caught my ninja edit lol. Actually I don't. From all the experiences I have had, they have all turned out bad with a lot of people ruining it for everyone. No one listens.Takes a while for me to trust anyone anyways plus I live close to Tucson so I will more than likely not go up to Phoenix for a meet. I will go to car shows and stuff but I usually go with the wife in her Speed3. Less likely to get stolen/tampered with LOL.

spadedintegra85

Hey man im a new teg owner in glendale. Its not pretty and im just beginning to get into my build. Looking for teg owners in az.....