where to get OEM spec rotors + pads~

evilempire

been searching online
ebay mostly

whats a good price range to get?
there's a lot of varying ranges it seems like 50....200?

front + pads only
drilled or slotted?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I bought some brembo blanks off of tirerack.com, pretty sure they sell slotted rotors also. Can't complain about that site, shipping was pretty fast.

I still don't see the need for slotted or drilled rotors on an integra.. our brakes don't get hot enough to demand them. EVEN when tracked.

nope. i figure if i have 200whp i need better break systems. im getting blanks or slotted idk yet.
not in the rear for sure.. and IME pads yes rotors.. not really. blanks will do just fine... at 472 RWHP I was fine on blanks and did not have problems with stopping on the track.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
not in the rear for sure.. and IME pads yes rotors.. not really. blanks will do just fine... at 472 RWHP I was fine on blanks and did not have problems with stopping on the track.
idk i think i might get power slotted in the front and maybe blanks in the back. I think i will feel more secure with it.

well to each their own.. DEFF non need for anything but blanks in the rear.. rear brakes = 20% or less of he braking . I say DEFF great for looks. but no real need for "stopping power"

the big improvement is multi piston calipers, SS brake lines and make sure to have CLEAN FRESH fluid.. then pads and rotors