Which Coil overs are best?

quickmr2

Thanks you guys Rock so much info is great! I got all that I needed. Thanks guys! Glad People like you all are on here. So much feed back Thanks.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I have my DD on the Koni coilovers and I love it. I'm lowered about 2.5" and I have no complaints. Very little body roll around corners and I like the stiff ride.

Theasian

I personally have the buddy club racing spec and I love them. Only large bumps do you get a jolt. I've put about 70k on mine multiple track days. And they have proven their price. I've driven on the tein ss also and I liked them for the most part.

Ribblets

can someone help me find the right coil over kit for my 87 integra. its mostly for the slam look but i would like better handling from it as well. also should i change my shocks and struts as well? i have tokico but i dont kno if they are goin bad or not. i think i would change the strut and shocks with the in coil over as well. links would be helpful. thanks! :)

JemmieN

not a girl lol
the koni yellow and ground control sleeves are a solid set up. good for track and DD. ride pretty nicely also for being pretty low

ProjectTeg

Integra's FTMFW
This is not a track car, it is my DD I read up on the Function Form Type 1 on Honda Tech and one of the guys said they are alright as long as you don't Slam it. Well plan on having it all the way down so... Still looking for answer about Single Tube vs Dual Tube. Anyone know what that's about? What it does?
Height does not affect the ride quality on F&F type 1's. The whole shock changes height so ypu always have the same shock travel as long as you don't mess with the pre-load.

Sent from my DROID3 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Swerve

Shawn
Which coilovers are best...well thats a very subjective question...Zeal is often quoted as being "the best" coilover for our cars.

I want to address another question you have in your op. You want something that rides close to stock. Lowering your car will make it not handle, ride, feel, be as comfortable, as stock. If you want a stock ride, i suggest springs.

Skunk2 is a racing company and thusly all of their products will be a tad stiffer especially the coilovers. OGstackadolla will refute this.

I suggest looking into function form type 1. I honestly prefer Buddy Club N+ for a nice ride.
As will Swerve :) Skunk2 is just trash man....

OLDSKOOLACURA

Skunk2 is a good product, people just talk trash about it because of that BS the company did.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2