Which OEM wheels should I get, Help!!

94dc4

My name matches again lol
if your car is the 94 teal color then steelies with the hub caps with the right drop is sexy
What's that dude's name? With the band-aid on the front bumper and yellow fogs (I think)? His wheel covers are painted gold and his shit looks gangsta.

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
I have both fat fives (oem) and I have blades polished. I have a 95 gsr that's white. I think both blades and fat 5's are awesome. Unfortunately I fail cause I dont know how to post a pic on this thread.:(

DC4#1

I'm even more tossed now....hah. If I were to get the meshs I would more than likely pain them, and if I were to get blades they would get polished.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
for a dd I say get the blades, meshes are a paint to clean and if you ever get tired of them blades will be much easier to sell and they are worth more

DC4#1

Yea, I guess. Right now the dealer who is trading with me only has blades, so I'll probably do that.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
white jdm ctr wheels!

been doin some lookin around for my white teggy too.

don't know if they fit, but the look is nice.

Last edited:

99sil-teg

4 lug jdm wheels are 4x113 or whatever the hell they are lol.. they aren't 4x100.. thats gonna bug me now... guess I will go search for the lug pattern

Edit: they are 4x114.3.. I was close lol

99sil-teg

Those are either the 4 lug itrs or they are all white gt3's... I fail at knowing wheels lol