Why does everybody sell the Integra GS-R model for so much?

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
why dont you get an LS for now and save $$ to do the swap later, plus if your insurance will be way more than the car payment if you get a gsr at this age

cyclotegra

Depends on location as well, I know here in Missouri, you can get GSR's at a pretty fair price, the LS's sell super good price. And yes like others said, supply demand, its a desirable car, especially if not modded and in great shape. Dont get your hopes down, buy an LS, mess with it for awhile, save some money, sell the LS then buy a GSR.

kcpit

Depends on location as well, I know here in Missouri, you can get GSR's at a pretty fair price, the LS's sell super good price. And yes like others said, supply demand, its a desirable car, especially if not modded and in great shape. Dont get your hopes down, buy an LS, mess with it for awhile, save some money, sell the LS then buy a GSR.
i deff. agree with him i would start with an ls first then save for a gsr

g3teg97

Super Moderator
KBB/NADA are more of a suggestion. They are a starting price, IMO.

ISMELLBACON!

ISmellBacon!
i think my buy was a steal at $5,400. It was a 2000 GSR with 100,XXX miles when I bought it with all the standartd maintanence done. The only mod was a Short ram intake with K&N filter. I just replaced the timing belt and I was good to go! So in my opinion, either search Craigslist feverishly or get a different starter car and work your way up.

DaltonB

The Start is near!
But the GS-R is a much better platform with the extra horsepower and all. Not to mention the VTEC.

I'm learning to drive a manual transmission car at the moment, because buying a auto integra would be like buying a horse that can't run... :???:.

Now, as for the LS.. I could buy one of those for probably 3k, in good condition where I live.

Thanks all to who are replying, it's helping alot.

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
that's just our opinions, in the end it's still your $$$, but ponder about it and do whatever man, you're the one will drive the car daily, not us. Which ever suite you most and affordable, go for it!